Coach Liam Flynn
Years ago

CLF Skill Builder camps - October school holidays

Hi Folks,

I'm excited to announce I will be conducting my Skill Builder basketball camps again in the October school holidays. The camps will be held held on Wednesday October 7th & Thursday October 8th 2020 at the state of the art "Red Centre" located at Prince Alfred College.

This time around, the camp will be split into two age groups: an U12 camp (9am - 12pm) and an U14 camp (1:30pm – 4:30pm). We will be expanding on the work we have done in the previous camps around 'Advantage Based’ offence, but also adding a few more different elements – fast breaking, team defence, PNR offence.

The CLF Skill Builder camps are for those players who want to be challenged in a way they never have before. Players are exposed to concepts, tactics and skills that I have learnt over my nearly 30 years of coaching and consulting in the Australian NBL, Europe, Asia and the NBA. We teach the players ‘how to play’, not just ‘what to do’, so that their ‘basketball IQ’ improves and they know how to apply their newly learnt skills within a game context.

With age ranges limited to two or three-year bands and the camp restricted to Division 1 & 2 district players, you will only compete against other athletes of similar age, size and ability.

The U12 Skill Builder camp is for players born 2009 & 2010 whilst the U14 Camp is for players born 2007 & 2008. Players must be current division 1 or 2 District players.

At the conclusion of the camp, all players receive a written evaluation which includes personalised feedback, as well as, tips on how to improve their game moving forward.

The cost for the camp is $135. To register, for more information and to read testimonials from previous campers, go to https://www.coachliamflynn.com/camps/.

Topic #47586 | Report this topic