Anonymous
Years ago

Virtual bball camps

Hi, does anyone know of any virtual camps being run for rep players these school holidays? Cheers

Topic #47628 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol what a dip shit question

Reply #817195 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Bored kids this summer - bounce your ball in the backyard for up to twelve hours a day in earshot of your neighbours. It's free and it's easy. You get to practice dribbling skills while we get further entertainment out of the "Stop Bouncing That Ball" thread. Win win.

Reply #817197 | Report this post

SR  
Years ago

Turns out it wasn't such a bad question (poor form 7195). Try McKinnon Basketball Association. Probs others.

Reply #817201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

OP asked for Rep programs SR

Reply #817202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

195, why would that be a dip shit question?

I'm going to have a guess you are not very bright and either missed the word 'virtual', or don't know what it means.

Reply #817208 | Report this post

+  
Years ago

check with your club and then try the state body - I assume you are in Victoria ? I'm sure there would be something on offer somewhere as there will be hundreds of people in the same situation.

Reply #817215 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kennedy Kereama is running camps for VJBL players, link available on his Instagram

Reply #817217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some people are just heartless cruel pigs. An innocent question from someone obviously with kids they are bored as hell in this horrible Lock down. Show some sensitivity you low life.

Reply #817219 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for the suggestions.

Reply #817221 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:00 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754