robt
Years ago

QSL Round 10 Predictions & Results.

Last of the reg season games.

Friday:
Nadda!

Saturday:
'Neers v Rollers. Rollers, Currently in 8th (just above the 'Neers), with 2 opportunies to juump over the rollers. 1st, to beat the rollers, then to account for the force on Sunday (a tougher ask, I think, so tonight's game important for both teams. If the Rollers record more TO's than Asts again their job gets tough both nights.
Wizards v Thunder. Thunder in a canter.
Phoenix v Pirates. Should be a great game. Both teams feature their local NBL1 players and are fairly evenly matched in most positions. Tipping Phoenix by bees' knees.
Seahawks v Rip. Hoping for a Rip win to (start and) finish the season with W's.
Roar v Force. Force may push Roar into a contest but too much talent and experience. Roar by a lot after wearing down the force.
Spartans v Caps. Spartans. Not happy with Caps losing tp Roar last week. And I really like CJ!

Sunday:
Rollers v Force. Force to take their loss (last night?) out on the Rollers. Ipswich also get to keep or even improve on their 4th rung of the ladder. Win this, & if Caps do lose to Spartans, Force go to 3rd.

Topic #47671 | Report this topic

robt  
Years ago

RESULTS:
'Neers v Rollers. Rollers by 17 [97/80]
Wizards v Thunder. Thunder by a canter [104/71]
Phoenix v Pirates. Pirates by 8 [91/83].
Seahawks v Rip. Seahawks by 7 [70/63][Maybe Rip can now R.I.P. in the off season].
Roar v Force. Force by 2 [96/94]. Rollers finally get beaten!
Spartans v Caps. Caps by a mile.[133/89].[Force to 3rd, Spartans to 4th, if Force wins v Rollers Sunday.]

Reply #818658 | Report this post

LeBron3000  
Years ago

What a night of games!

Reply #818660 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Disappointing loss from RIP last night, a lot of upsets all round tho Phx & Red City also getting done.

Gold Coast women by 10+ today

Reply #818661 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ippy playing too well in both comps. 2-0 today.

Reply #818662 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone else kind of concerned with Froling?

Should be killing it, and the plain stats says he is. But dude is shooting 10+ threes a game when he should be beasting inside.

Given the comp is nowhere near true State League standards but seems like his 'lazy' tag has carried over from the last NBL season.

Reply #818665 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a fan with what Froling has shown, so far either but on this one, I sorta see that he may be trying to become a genuine stretch big to increase his value etc. We already know that he is big and useful around the ring. Where better, than in the QSL or similar to learn, practise and to show any new skills.

Unfortunately, it resembles the perceived laziness mentioned above.

Reply #818672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Judge him on finals when it matters. I thought he smashed Hodgson.

Reply #818673 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:17 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754