Isaac
Years ago

Pelicans and Stan Van Gundy agree to four year coaching deal

Woj:
Pelicans were sold on SVG's abilities as a teacher with a young roster, his history of building top defensive teams and his vision for the roster in place. His personnel decisions in Detroit was a non-factor in search; he’s coming to coach.
Bobby Marks:
Including Brandon Ingram, New Orleans has 10 players returning in 2020/21. They also have 4 picks in the draft (1 first and 3 seconds) and the projected $9.3M midlevel and $3.6M biannual exception available.

What NBA options are left for Will Weaver?

Topic #47703 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Okc

Reply #819450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The nba coaching roundabout continues....

Reply #819451 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

The Pacers have just hired their new coach too so I believe just the Houston & OKC HC jobs remain. At the Rockets I think the owner wants Jeff Van Gundy but Harden & Westbrook want John Lucas to be promoted, even though he hasn't been a HC for 17 years now.

It was always a long shot that Weaver would land a HC gig but an assistant coaching gig is much more likely and if Liam Santa is saying publicly that Weaver will be in the NBA next season then I dare say the Kings have already started the search for a new coach.

Reply #819469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Westbrook might not even stay in Houston.

Reply #819470 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Westbrook might not even stay in Houston.

Not sure how many teams would want to take that contract, or that player...

Reply #819533 | Report this post

2BALLZ  
Years ago

Shit stain undys

Reply #819875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No Ballz

Reply #819898 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:16 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754