ME
Years ago

First Ever are doing the Looney Toons NBL jerseys?

So if anyone saw the Looney toons jerseys that recently dropped, they might have noticed that they are unremarkable. I am a fan of Looney Toons so I've toyed with the idea of buying one. But outside of that, they're nothing all that special.

But the real news to note is they're made by First Ever. Champion was signed on to do the jerseys for this season, so why are we seeing Looney Toons 20/21 jerseys made by First Ever?

Topic #47725 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If this continues into next season the Tassie jackjumpers could sell the Tassie devil themed jerseys.

Reply #820056 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Assume it's a timing and contract thing?

Reply #820060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tassie Jack Jumpers have 1st Never as their merchandise provider. That's nepotism as its best. Champion for everyone else.

Reply #820062 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Guessing the licencing deal FE had with the Looney Tunes brand last year is carrying over to this.

Just had a look at the jerseys. Shame the LT graphic is the same from team to team, but each team's own minor custom patterning isn't too bad.

Reply #820063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think they are only 'Fan Jerseys' and not official on-court jerseys, there is no NBL logo on them, so doubt they will be worn in games.

Reply #820066 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:20 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754