Mystro
Years ago

Glen Rice Jnr’s NZ assault charge dropped

The serious assault charge Glen Rice Jnr was facing in NZ from his short time with the Breakers has been dropped by the presiding Judge.
Rice then went to Lithuania and was quickly released (he lasted 5 days) following disciplinary issues.

Topic #47754 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not worth the hassle of flying him to nz

Reply #820851 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

This is a great shame.

From what I saw in his short stint, he is at least all star level in the NBL.

He clearly has the skillset to score against anyone.

Unfortunately his anger or other issues need to be resolved first.

I hope he can turn it around, it's always sad to see Top basketball talent not being able to realise their potential for whatever reason.

Reply #820898 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He is still young enough to come to his senses and turn his career around.

Reply #820904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Many have tried to turn him around. But he never will. He's a lost cause, which is so sad. Probably the best defensive import I saw on the Breakers practice court was Orien Greene and Rice Jnr was easily the best offensive weapon. But he doesn’t deserve the skill he possesses. Forget about NBL all star, the guy is at least a rotation player in the NBA. What a waste...

Reply #820906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lowlife of a bloke. Only desperate teams will give him a shot now.

Reply #820907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He will end up in the cling

Reply #820932 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:01 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754