NBL Fan
Years ago

Roster Updates

For those who don't know
Adelaide has no spot's left just 4 dp positions.
Brisbane have one spot if they chose to bring a next star but have no spots and at least one dp spot to fill
Cairns have no spot's left just 4 dp positions.
Hawks have no spot's left just 3 dp positions.
Melbourne United have one spot local or import probably landale and idk if the next star will be signed now if it's that allegations and got 2 dp spots left
New Zearland have one local spot left expect one of Tom Vadonavich, Ethan Rusbatch and Hyrum Harris to be named before they fly out this week. 2 dps left
Perth have two spots to fill 2 locals I see pledged landing there.
SEM Phoenix one spot left and 2 dps. import pg looks likely
Sydney have all spots filled 4 dps to come.

All rosters i'd imagine would finish by this week especially teams with imports left as they would want them to fly out in time and have a good amount of time to train with the team. So if Landale doesn't get announced Monday I assume MU will then get an import. SEM will look to announce their PG

Might make a depth chart thread separately

Topic #47845 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

You can clearly see on photos all dp spots are signed just yet to be announced.

Reply #823715 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You would think the nbl would get clubs to finalise all spots and list complete. Start talking up the season, though with nsw gold standard letting people fly in and just get on local flights with out quarantine it could turn to shit very quickly.

Reply #823724 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what photos

Reply #823725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

have u got any names

Reply #823729 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth looking shaky unless Plumlee can play.
Bairstow or the other bloke at backup centre yikes....

Reply #823874 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

united should know by now if landale is signing or not

Reply #824023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

my guess if he doesn't sign this week he weren't with United

Reply #824029 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm hearing Deshon Taylor named linked to Perth if Bryce Cotton receives his citizenship. Believe him and Cotton are close. Remember hearing about them being seen out together after a game last season. I think it’s just insurance if anything happens to Norton injury wise, he definitely fits their culture unlike most imports

Reply #824106 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:39 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754