ME
Years ago

When do tickets get released for Adelaide v Sydney on 17 Jan

Just wondering when tickets are released for Adelaide v Sydney, Sunday 17th Jan?

Topic #47865 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Probably be a while, need to workout how seating is going to work with restrictions, might need to make a decision on whether or not they want 75% with masks or 50% without them, or the restrictions could be lifted further.

Reply #824035 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

In an email to members, they said they won't be selling tickets until closer to the games (like they did with the football) and members will have first opportunity to get them if it is not at 100% capacity

Reply #824062 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

Members have already had to pay for season tickets, so assume these seats are locked in?

Providing of course member numbers don't exceed seating capacity allowed.

Then I assume it will be a lottery system like the AFL was, but who knows

Reply #824081 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

Unknown will be the "honour system" of providing refunds for any games not held or not able to be attended.

I'm sure we have nothing to be concerned about in Adelaide

Reply #824082 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:29 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754