robt
Years ago

Goorjian Interview on FTA Ch83 at11am AEDST (Fox Sport news)

Caught most of it. Am watching again hoping they repeat. What I saw looked interesting.

Topic #47876 | Report this topic

Did you watch it?

MY HUMBLE OPINION!

Always been a fan of Brian. From his playing days for Melb Tigers, his management of a VBA stadium in the burbs in Melb, his NBL & Boomers coaching (China episode????) and now this! What a case of FIG-JAM!

The guy says to the world that he doesn't take notice of the best-ever tag for this or that cos he knows he is (no, not fig-jam if it's true).

Says that he hates arrogance yet displays it often. But when he's right, which, in basketball, he so often is, it just doesn't SEEM arrogant, not to me, anyway. More like, I knew he'd be right all along. (living up to the fig part)

And his lack of fear & spin when he sticks his head in the noose saying that he has the team he WANTs and that they will do well. No excuses there, if they are needed later (that's the jam part: if I'm that good, I don't need excuses).

Yeah, still love him!

Ok, stuck my neck in the noose. Your turn.

Reply #824516 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Ch83 is only available in regional Australia.

Reply #824517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think this would be it.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/video/other-sports/basketball/nbl/goorjians-grand-hawks-plans!792314

Reply #824522 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

You can see Goorjian's mind is supple and always looking to develop and improve. Those worried he's going to be stuck in the past will have those worries quashed.

Reply #824613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut would be great assistant for helping develop the post players.

Reply #824614 | Report this post

ME  
Years ago

I get the feeling Goorjian wants Bogut to actually play if you read between the lines.

Reply #824626 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:27 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754