Musk
Years ago

Raptors bench Siakam

Just wondering if anyone else heard the news that the raptors benched siakam for " disciplinary actions" and if this has ever happened before to a 'star' player for a professional basketball side

Topic #47939 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

A quick Google shows it's a relatively minor indiscretion. Hardly threadworthy sorry Musky.

Reply #826336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another ripping thread Musk ... keep up the good work

Reply #826337 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who?

Reply #826340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Have other basketball stars been benched for disciplinary reasons..... shit Musk, is that a serious question?

Reply #826342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The decision to bench Siakam is reportedly due to disciplinary reasons after he fouled out and walked off the court at the end of Toronto's 100-93 loss to the Philadelphia 76ers."

No big deal lol.

Reply #826346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey musk.
It's Pascal Siakam.

Reply #826354 | Report this post

Musk  
Years ago

Ah yes anon336 it's hardly a thread, just as most people hardly understand basketball. Not to mention I wasn’t inquiring over severity, I recommend you get your eyes looked at:)

Classy anon337, great to see you giving my medicine in the form of laughter over the atrocious shape of your head

Anon340, just a guy who plays in the best league in the world, you know not the nbl

Anon342, if you do ask the yes it is, now either you could answer if it has happened at this level of a league (obviously this happens in the ncaa), as for someone like siakam who is coming off being an allstar, or don’t:) (not to mention for something so minor, especially in case like Nick nurse who loves to play his better players heavy minutes even in the regular season)

Hi anon346, hope you are well, I wasn't asking about severity, I was inquiring has this happened under similar circumstances:)

Anon354, is it really? No way

Reply #826443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Musk you have a lot people taking shots at you, there might be reason for that.

Reply #826446 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Musk I don't know what's wrong with you.

Even koberulz doesn't waste his time replying to every poster. He is less irritating than you.

Calling out a poster over an allegedly atrocious shaped head is juvenile.

How old are you Musk?
Do you live with your Mum?

Reply #826447 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

That incomprehensible ramble is exactly why I copy-and-quote posts.

Reply #826454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Koberulz I agree Musk rambles.

Reply #826456 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You like to insult people koberulz but you are still better than Musk.
High five bro.

Reply #826457 | Report this post

Musk  
Years ago

If you wish to call me childish, juvenile or whatever you think fits then go ahead, then hey I figured I start talking stupid so the rest of you morons can understand and just know that literally no one has proved me wrong on this forum thus far in regards to both of my threads. Once again if you think I'm wrong, then prove it:)

Reply #826543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^a comma or full stop might help you get things correct from a grammatical standpoint to begin with.
And there's a long list of suspensions, how about Sprewell getting suspended for choking PJ, definitely broke team rules there (insert laughing emoji).

Reply #826580 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing to prove Musk.
You're a dickhead.

Reply #826599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Got paid and got lazy.....happens alot

Reply #826693 | Report this post

Musk  
Years ago

Why thank you anon580 for actually attempting to answer the question so i applaud you for your efforts as opposed to the other clowns here, the only point I'll add was that wasn’t very minor in compared to Pascal’s

Anon599, way to go taillight (you’re not bright enough to be a headlight;) you just further proved how much of a muppet you are, suppose you’re the real dickhead over here

Reply #827093 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:09 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754