Anonymous
Years ago

Thaddeus Young becomes part owner of Bullets

NBA star Thad Young has joined the ownership group of the NBL's Brisbane Bullets Basketball Club.

Young’s investment is another example of NBA players and executives recognising the rise of the NBL on the global scene.

"I’m beyond thrilled to introduce Thad as a minority owner," said Kevin Martin, majority owner of the Brisbane Bullets.

“I had the pleasure of playing with Thad and quickly realised that he was destined to accomplish greater achievements beyond the court.

“He has really excelled as an entrepreneur in the real estate and tech spaces. He is a person that exemplifies the qualities of the Brisbane community and will add tremendous value to our organisation."

Young is looking forward to being part of the Brisbane Bullets into the future.

“The NBL is the next upcoming league,” Young said.

“It’s prime for growth, through our young talent. It’s going to be the new wave and provide development opportunities for players.

“The opportunity is unique, and a no-brainer for me as a pro-athlete. Aside from adding capital dollars, I can also add value with my knowledge, relationships and access to young talent who are capable of growing their games in the NBL.”

Topic #48009 | Report this topic