In the Know
Years ago

Casey Calvary

Was his 6th foul the other night bad? I keep hearing people try and tell me about it but can't understand why they thought that..

Topic #4802 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Didn't See it but he is the most overrated player in the NBL, along with Tony Ronaldson.

Reply #55361 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

most overrated? dont really know why youd say that, he is a very good, well rounded player and he deserves every bit of credit he gets.

Reply #55370 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

19.0 PPG at 55.5%, 81.1% from the stripe (top from the Crocs), 7.1 RPG, 0.8 SPG and 1.3 BPG.

Not too bad IMO. Generally flies under the radar a bit, so I don't think he's overrated.

Reply #55414 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Dr Bullshit what are you on about?

Clavary is a bloody workhorse and I haven't heard anyone speak of him as one of the elite players in the league anyway?

Reply #55502 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you watch an NBL game on Fox where Calvary is playing they never stop mentioning him. It's like he's the only player on the court. So he must be doing something to be worthy of such frequent mention from the comentators.

Reply #55522 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:45 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754