Anonymous
Years ago

Adelaide Easter Tournament

Many Vic teams coming across? Or COVID uncertainty going to keep them away?

Topic #48037 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should stay home, one flare up and either border shuts or you're quarenting.

Reply #830369 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We'll be coming. At least 10 teams I’d say. Book refundable accommodation only and roll the dice. It’s one of the best weekends in the calendar. Just don’t stay at that holiday park that wouldn’t refund people last year.

Reply #830372 | Report this post

Years ago

at some stage tournaments will return (sooner than later if we can keep COVID under control) - I'd expect the first ones after the COVID break to be a bit undecided until the very last possible date allowable for travel plans , accommodation, registration etc - let's get through February....

Reply #830394 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Numbers will be down and therefore quality will be down, which makes the risk / effort not attractive.

Reply #830409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We used to take many teams from our club in Melbourne over for years, but the last 5 years, all you played were Melbourne teams, so whats the point of driving all the way to Adelaide to play teams that at 20-30 minutes away?
Cost families $$$.
If SA teams supported the event and, as victorians, we got to play someone different it could be different.
For me, we will find some country victorian tournaments.

Reply #830422 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No way would I be risking it until the vaccination program is done.

Reply #830426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What country tournaments are being run?

Reply #830432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I hear our SA club will not be nominating any teams. Too much happening in first half of the year and I agree to give players, coaches and parents a break so can have a basketball free long weekend.

Reply #830433 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a great move to be travelling for a tournament when things change in a matter of hours.

Reply #830449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SA clubs don't support it because of the arrogant club that runs it. If other clubs ever get together (not the debacle Australia day tournament a few clubs tried to organise before they realised it can get really hot in January), then Adelaide can create an interstate tournament that isn't predominantly compromised of interstate teams.

Reply #830496 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And it's attitudes like the above is why SA junior basketball is crap

Reply #830499 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Pettiness or karma depending on who's side of the argument you are on. Most SA clubs push the Bearcats carnival and discourage the Easter carnival.

Reply #830506 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood is an interesting one. They're hated by everyone in SA including their own members.

Reply #830510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ + 1

Reply #830511 | Report this post

Trueblue  
Years ago

Not true.. not hated by everyone in SA ... I sure can find someone who doesn't hate on .. are those who live under rocks... not true at all - bit of jealousy in the water ...

Reply #830512 | Report this post

Red84  
Years ago

Easter represents a great opportunity in the calendar to stage a junior tournament. Timing is good -staged just before AJC U18s, a couple of months before the NJC in Melbourne. Regional clubs in the ACT, southern NSW and north and western Victoria are just itching for competition. To me, it looks like the current Adelaide tournament represents a missed opportunity.

So - writing as an outsider who could not care two hoots about the relative merits of individual SA metro clubs in their interminable internecine rivalry - I offer this assessment.

We face a choice -
Option 1. If SA basketball wants to maintain location for the Easter tourney - then it needs to lift its game. At a BARE MINIMUM, it needs to overcome the dysfunctional rivalry between SA metro clubs that appears to dampen participation.
Option 2. Shift the tournament to southern NSW, I reckon to Albury. Transport links are good - well within a days travel from Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney. Facilities in the area have improved. The character of the Easter tourney changes - played on neutral ground, it will represent the best hit out for metro clubs prior to the NJC. My bet is that the country teams from north and western Vic, southern NSW, eastern SA will support it. The prospect of them beating metro clubs is like catnip to them.
Thoughts are welcome - but please spare the rest of us the spectacle of a mud slinging contest between SA metro clubs. It is so boring and leads no where.

Reply #830520 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's a Club Tournament. If Albury want to put on a Easter Tournament there's nothing stopping them. Up to the clubs which they choose to support.
There used to be multiple Oz Day Tournaments, still are multiple Queens Birthday Tournaments. It's not a case of Norwood giving up the right, its a case of the market choosing.

You've highlighted one reason it's actually not perfectly timed for U18 Club teams, AJC soon after.

Reply #830524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Relationships matter. Something they need to learn is that relationships are built on delivering mutual value to stakeholders as individuals. Norwood aims to deliver value to a few. Aligned with the values of a couple individuals.

Reply #830526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Even though it will sound like Norwood bashing, it is run by them as a main fund raiser for them. If they shared the pot with a few other clubs, they would join in and everyone is a winner with a great tournament. I don't know if Norwood has approached other clubs about teaming up, but for the good of the event it needs other clubs to chip in. But they wont because of the bad blood. But other clubs that haven't got any real tournaments such as North, South, Forestville etc should band together and challenge for that weekend. Once interstate teams see variety of teams they would be all for it. Only problem would be availability of venues if Norwood hasn't already booked them out.
Its been mentioned on this forum numerous times about the management of Norwood, they should be going to other clubs and say, lets share the pot if you come to the party and it could be big again.

Reply #830529 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Would think North would be pushing for a tournament now that they have the Lights at its disposal.

Reply #830530 | Report this post

Red84  
Years ago

Anon524 writes: It's a Club Tournament. If Albury want to put on a Easter Tournament there's nothing stopping them. Up to the clubs which they choose to support.
Anon529 writes: Even though it will sound like Norwood bashing, it is run by them as a main fund raiser for them. If they shared the pot with a few other clubs, they would join in and everyone is a winner with a great tournament.
So it appears many agree that there is considerable scope for upside if this tourney is run well. Where is BSA? IMO if they don't intervene to establish a BSA tournament, then they forfeit the right to complain if one or more regional clubs in southern NSW stage a tournament that competes with the Norwood event.

Reply #830542 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon North don't have Lights at their disposal. They have access to a few courts, sometimes. It's very much a multi sport venue and North are sharing it with a lot of other user groups.

Reply #830551 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Red, it's actually timed terribly for U18.
AJC players are always unavailable, so the competition is diluted.

Reply #830555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anon you don't know how club relationships with stadiums work do you? North actually have very little access to Lights. They are one of many groups who hire court space from Lights.

Reply #830556 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At the end of the day, it's a volunteer organised tournament run to provide funds for the Norwood basketball club. Volunteers come and go, and subjectively this changes the way the tournament is run. (There’s also nothing stopping volunteering to make it better....)

Other clubs are free to run a tournament on the same weekend, and this is no different to other long weekends where there’s been a choice (for example Ballarat, Mildura and Melbourne hosting tournaments on the same long weekend come to mind). If anything it provides more choice for different levels of teams to participate. And as said above it’s the market that chooses.

Some rival SA clubs used to make it compulsory for teams to participate in the Easter Classic, but shifted focus to the EDJBT and then chose to give teams a choice on the understanding that it was another basketball carnival in addition to asking families to play carnivals in January, state champs in May, and June.

Of course, the decision by other SA clubs to not make their participation compulsory is influenced by factors such as not making money out of it and a dislike of Norwood (rivalries never die). And evidently the timing of the AJC doesn’t help.

But ultimately given it isn’t compulsory, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that people when given a choice actually want a weekend off.

Reply #830581 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Is Norths arrangement any different than Woodville and St Clares? Genuine question as I can't see the difference. If they wanted to book it for a tournament they could make it work.

Reply #830584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow. Of course North shares lights with other sports and community groups. Unless another sport is doing a tournament as well, it wouldn't be used as it's a long weekend. If North books it out for whole weekend, no doubt management would grab the dollars. It's just a matter of someone making a move to rival what Norwood thinks it's their right to own Easter weekend. Interstate teams have been complaining for last few years they are basically playing their own teams with no variety of SA clubs. Sooner than later they're going to stay home. Just looking at Starplex tournament it was mainly Centrals, Eastern and Pt Pirie teams because North were attempting, badly, to run their own.

Reply #830594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^ Actually you are wrong about North running a tournament. It was never a tournament but pre-season games with Sturt and South with each club nominating 3 teams in each age group, boys and girls. Teams were a combination of Div 1,2,3 players so coaches could see players. Players could even be moved between teams in same age groups. No trophies, no win at all cost but a way to get games in especially given Eltham wasn't available. Refs, venues, programs put together at short notice by three clubs working together. I am sure this group could easily manage a tournament especially with their interstate contacts and prior experiences.

By the way each team needed to pay between $120 - $150 for on average 5 games. What is Norwood charging? Do the math on benefit to them

Reply #830597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You literally just described a tournament.

Reply #830604 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You obviously can't read, or don't understand what a Tournament is.

Reply #830614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A tournament is one team competing with others to win - this was simply pre-season trial games which allowed JDO's and coaches to move players between their own club team to see how different groups perform. If that is a tournament you are mistaken

Reply #830616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

614/616, no.
The three clubs planned a tournament, in fact one of the people involved in the planning of it used that very word.

I'm sure all of Hoops is sorry if that doesn't fit your definition.

Reply #830618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Definition:
(In sport). A series of contests between a number of competitors, competing for an overall prize

Definitely not a tournament!!

Reply #830619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the pertinent point is they can run whatever you want to call it for less than $150 per team

Reply #830620 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure this thread, which started with quite an innocent question, is a great advertisement for SA junior basketball.

Reply #830638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They need to get over themselves and realise that their kids haven't played in a year. Didn’t go to Aussie day tournament. Just let them play and get over your petty club rivalries.

Reply #830645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Their kids did. In SA they have been playing since June. Just because Vic had a lengthy shutdown doesn't mean the rest of the Country did.

Reply #830669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Might not have got a trophy but I bet everyone was looking at wins and losses to determine who was the best team.

Reply #830702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^

Reply #830703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#638 SA District basketball is cancerous

Reply #830704 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#702. Nope. Because if you read correctly teams were going to be different as they mixed and switched players during the pre-season games. So no way of working out who won most

Reply #830705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Small town stuff.

Reply #830716 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^dumbest idea I've ever heard. Let me guess, brainchild of Flynn!

Reply #830721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm sure the Div 1 players would have got plenty out of playing against Div 3 for $150.

Reply #830722 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Try reading what has been said. I suggest you get your mum to spend some time with your reading homework

Reply #830727 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still 8 weeks out and things will change a 100 times before carnival but some new rules just announced for travellers from Vic. Borders still open but more mandatory testing and self isolation until test results known.

Reply #830759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What strong SA teams will be there

Reply #831645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norwood

Reply #831688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about Sturt and North

Reply #831697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is becoming a $500 glorified domestic tournament.

Reply #832291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes I cannot believe that any / many Victorian teams will come across, and not would SA want them.

Reply #832305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Registration date has been extended. Doesn't sound positive for number of teams and quality of competition

Reply #832987 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

No North

Reply #833005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

When do registrations now close?

Reply #833149 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Easter Monday by the way it's going.

Reply #833157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A couple of years ago Centrals for some reason pledged all their div1 teams would play, wonder if thats still the case.

Reply #833165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know who is competing. It's difficult to make a decision based on domestic teams participating or will it be a Metro League/VJBL tournament

Reply #833287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I noticed on the Adelaide Community Basketball Association FB page they seem to be promoting the Easter Carnival for domestic teams. Is this correct? Also is this Association linked to Norwood?

Reply #834176 | Report this post

Truth  
Years ago

Adelaide Community Basketball Association is Norwood's social comp that they run out of Tea Tree Gully council venues & arc / Mars

The Norwood carnival getting bigger to include social

Reply #834187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

getting bigger in numbers, and worse in quality.

Reply #834198 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has to include social now coz no legit teams are playing

Reply #834201 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Social tournament for $450 a team? Surely not!

Reply #834204 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Forestville have some div 1 teams registered. U12, U14 and U16 girls

U14 girls - should be a decent comp with Forestville and Norwood involved, both head and shoulders above anyone else in SA.

Any updates on potential VIC teams coming over?

Reply #834435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about Sturt participating - without them and North boys what is the attraction for interstate teams?

Reply #834458 | Report this post

Junior  
Years ago

North put out an internal message to all their teams not to enter the carnival. So petty. It's the kids who miss out on playing and enjoying themselves because of club politics

Reply #838997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So did anyone turn up from Vic?

Reply #840378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well said 997

Reply #840394 | Report this post

Junior  
Years ago

378. Yes a lot of Vic clubs here.
Bulleen, Frankston, Cambelwell, Dandenong. Kilysth, Nunnawading, just to name a few.

Reply #840482 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

What load of rubbish #997. Families wanted to enjoy an Easter Long weekend with family not playing basketball. Nothing to do with fricken politics

Reply #840486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Politics in SA Basketball....? Never heard of such nonsense!

Reply #840492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Might be a couple of teams from interstate, but the standard is terrible to that years ago, and not many SA teams supporting it.

Reply #840517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Went down to St Clair tonight and saw multiple Sturt, South, West and Woodville teams.

Seems to be supported by SA clubs more than in the past.

Reply #840528 | Report this post

Junior  
Years ago

517, more than a couple of interstate teams here and I'm sure it'll be very competitive also. The most important thing here is that the kids enjoy themselves, not people like you trying to always devalue and look for negatives for this carnival

Reply #840586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The standard has dropped with a lot of domestic teams now involved. Fast becoming a Div3 and lower tournament

Reply #840634 | Report this post

Junior  
Years ago

From what i've seen from the first 2 days of this tournament it has been very competitive, plenty of Vic teams and SA Country teams. Standard looks good, just unfortunately a lot of nay sayers just hoping it fails. That's sad

Reply #840705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not sure what you are watching

Reply #840731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Junior you must be new.
Hope you're enjoying the game.

Reply #840737 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Some adelaide teams getting smashed...where is the depth?

Reply #840740 | Report this post

Junior  
Years ago

737, Not new, been around BSA scene for 15 years and YES really enjoying the games

Reply #840785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

15 years? Then you would have caught the last few years of the Easter Classic being an extremely high standard with clubs like Melbourne, Dandenong and Knox competing in all championships. The tournament is a shadow of its former self in that regard.
Still enjoyable but more from a social point of view nowadays.

Reply #840790 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Loving the carnival.. first time St Clair stadium... very nice indeed... great carnival organizers.. run like clockwork... after year from hell ... be back... arc with pool. Now that was well received..
Nearly forget St Clair Rec best chips - and playground... bashetball rocks at Easter ..

Reply #840897 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Best weekend basketball weekend of the year. 5 in a row for us. Won't be stopping soon. Stop crying about it and join in.

Reply #840927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nope not joining

Reply #840930 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You obviously haven't been to classics in June or Eltham. This is just an overpriced domestic comp

Reply #840945 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

If those carnivals better than Easter must be exceptional. Been great competitive competition whether won or lost. Terrific standard... no idea why any negative...told beafcats and warriors run carnivals later in year.. will be back .. top job Norwoad- critics say what proof in the pudding..

Reply #840951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The standard was absolute rubbish

Reply #840953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looks like all clubs expect north and eastern supported. Well done in what looked like a good weekend.
Local clubs team nominations:

Sturt 10
Central's 4
Woodville 6
Southern 8
West 10
South 9
Forestville 13

Reply #840961 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"supported" is an interesting notion. Is the tournament about supporting the athletes or club's donating to Norwood's overpriced, expensive program?

Reply #840968 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Why are some people so damm sad..

Reply #840975 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Hey 953, curious about your comment the standard was rubbish. Considering there was Championships through to "social" in some age groups do you mean they were all rubbish, or that they weren't all Championship level? Looks like it is a carnival where teams can play in their level, challenge a higher level, just have a fun weekend and some probably use it as training sessions to work on plays in game environment? Depends what you go in it for I guess?

Reply #840982 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Anon are you Norwoods spin doctor

Reply #840985 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

hi 985 No nothing to do with Norwood at all, just curious why the comment of Absolute Rubbish? Seems a bit harsh that every team competing was absolute rubbish. Specific age grades, or certain divisions in those age groups.

Reply #840988 | Report this post

Junior  
Years ago

You'll always have negative people making negative comments on here but 1 thing to remember, this tournament was all about kids having fun. A lot of interstate teams visited and enjoyed a long weekend of Basketball in Adelaide. Norwood did a fantastic job running the tournament

Reply #840990 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, its all about fun, but most interstate teams want an extremely high standard instead of social. And those local teams nominated are what percentage of actual teams in Adelaide?
Stop trying to defend it, it used to be great but has dropped off big time.

Reply #840992 | Report this post

Junior  
Years ago

992,I don't need to defend anything,its the only tournament Adelaide has that attracts Interstate teams here and people like you want to continually bag it. I wouldn't be surprised if you were the sort of person who'd be happy if this tournament failed which i think is really sad. Maybe the main reason you want to constantly bag the event is perhaps it's run and organized by Norwood??

Reply #841000 | Report this post

Kevtaw  
Years ago

Reply #841002 | Report this post

Sixers  
Years ago

I like how some guy is saying SA teams were getting smashed and the standard has dropped a lot. Lets look at championship division.

Under 12s boys Champs GF
SA vs SA

Under 12s girls Champs GF
Vic vs Vic

Under 14s boys Champs GF
Vic vs SA (SA winning)

Under 14s girls Champs GF
SA vs NSW (SA winning)

Under 16s boys Champs GF
SA vs SA

Under 16s girls Champs GF
SA vs SA

Under 18s boys Champs GF
VIC vs VIC

Under 18s girls Champs GF
VIC vs VIC

Under 21s boys Champs GF
VIC vs VIC

Under 21s girls Champs GF
SA vs SA

So
10 SA grand finalist
9 Vic grand finalist
1 NSW Grand Finalist

Champions
6 SA Champions
4 Vic Champions

Don't let facts get in the way of your good story

Reply #841010 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And still the defence. It was great years ago with top teams coming over and other clubs entering. I have no problem with Norwood running it, just that it has slipped considerably. Hence the lack of high level interstate teams. Maybe you should work out the reason for local teams avoiding it and as a result, interstate teams as well. The main reason high level interstate teams stopped coming was that they were only playing the same teams they already play, why come all the way to Adelaide. The reason they used to come was to play against different Adelaide teams, not each other. Be great if it could become great again, but you need to get off your high horse and realise its a second rate tournament these days.

Reply #841011 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Under 16s girls Champs GF
SA vs SA"

???

The final was Melbourne Tigers 56 - Forestville 26. That Melbourne team is very strong, but the only other Vic team was Bellarine who are not in VC.

Reply #841022 | Report this post

Sixers  
Years ago

"The main reason high level interstate teams stopped coming was that they were only playing the same teams they already play"

In champ division

35 SA
28 Vic
1 NSW

So more SA teams, more SA teams in the GF and more SA Teams winning the grand final

Sorry that the facts don't support your argument. So who needs to get off their high horse?

Reply #841024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It actually does support his argument because not many elite interstate teams chose to attend. Hence the outcome you explained

Reply #841025 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What was the refing like over the weekend - I heard they were short of refs.

Reply #841030 | Report this post

Junior  
Years ago

Every game i went to had 2 Refs which obviously their roster worked well. I thought the tournament was well supported by interstate teams and they had perfect weather for their time in Adelaide. All in all a very successful Easter Carnival enjoyed by all

Reply #841038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HAHAHA getting a commission Junior

Reply #841040 | Report this post

donotreach  
Years ago

We took a domestic team from victoria not rep, comp wasn't great but we got to play some SA teams. Not sure about champ division but with clubs like Camberwell taking 27 teams across the odds were stacked that there would be a vic team in some finals.

Reffing we were told they were going to be short of refs and they were, lots of green shirts, but they did a great job considering.

Reply #841043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great Tournament. My kid loved it.
Played more games in 4 days than he has since the Summer season started, can only help with development. Hanging out with team mates in between games building friendships.
Awesome build up for SA team's looking to get to Classics in June.

Reply #841049 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get back on high horse, champ division doesn't mean bugger all. Its like this stupid BSA Division 1 and Division A rubbish. Div A is really Div 3, but I suppose it sounds better to parents paying a shit load of money.
Champ division doesn't mean you get elite teams, can mean you just have a lot of average teams and the divs below even worse. Didn't they have a lot of social teams competing.

Reply #841050 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Exactly the point #050. Call it what you like but championship and classics is not what you get.

Reply #841067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So I guess the Starplex tournament should just be renamed to the "Australia Day Classic". Change A grade to Championship, and apparently that's all it takes and it's a top level tournament.

Reply #841254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't forget West's Christmas Carnival, Div 3 teams, or now known as Div A teams, will get a kick out of being in the World Championship grade.

Reply #841261 | Report this post

No #254 I'm the President of Centrals (yes I know Brave to put a name to a post and not be ANON but) we have no plans on that option! We're very happy to run a successful carnival at all age groups for those clubs/teams who want to try out players, see how their structure works and to kick the year off. Great country representation and as a club we encourage most of our teams to play up an age group, especially with the number of country teams participating. Having said that we are working on ideas for the next carnival, and more than happy to hear from others about what they think could help Basketball in SA to kick 2022 off!
Cheers Steve

Reply #841524 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:24 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754