ashman
Years ago

Memorabillia Displays

Hey everyone, I am looking at getting a couple of stands for 2 autographed basketballs that I own, I have found a few a couple of places:
Ballqube
BCW Supplies
I didnt really want to spend all that money on a ballqube but I was interested in getting 2 of the acrylic stands from BCW but the minimum order for outside the states appears to be $100 and my order does add up to $100. Now I assume these prices are US$.

So is there any one else interested in anything similar to this let me know and we might be able to organise a group order.

Topic #4805 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

How would one get in contact with you Ashman? I may be interested in purchasing the "Deluxe Acrylic Basketball Display With Mirror".

Reply #55363 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

Reply #55367 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Ill have a look at the sites tomorrow and let you know... Have a few bball's that I wouldn't mind displaying properly.

Reply #55369 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

a mate of mine is a glazier and said he could make me one (although that was in January), perhaps i could ask what sort of price he could do them for, instead of ordering them from O/S. Let me get back to you.

(my e-mail [email protected])

Reply #55411 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

I found out we can get the display cases in Adelaide at the Frame Connection, but the catch is they are $180. I dont want to spend that much.

Reply #55468 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go and see Simon Moore at Evright Trophies, he has been doing the 36ers stuff for years. Alot of the players and coaches use him and he does a very professional and great job.

Reply #55490 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

Yeah according to their website www.evright.com they seem to be quite cheap for the acrylic box.

Unfortunately their website is down right now, but I was looking last night, it looked like the acrylic box was about $70.

Reply #55763 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:04 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754