Woodville
u12 girls lost by 10
u14 girls won by 30
u16 girls won by 67
u18 girls lost by 10

Reply #55377 | Report this post

jj  
Years ago

west 16/1s def. tigers by 50pts. sturt 16/1s def norwood by 63pts.

Reply #55378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

U12 Boys & Girls
Sturt Def Norwood
Sturt Def Norwood

U14 Boys & Girls
Sturt Def Norwood
Sturt Def Norwood

U16 Boys & Girls
Sturt Def Norwood
Sturt Def Norwood

U18 Boys and Girls
Norwood Def Sturt
Sturt Def Norwood

7-1 Sturt's way. Most games were dismal to watch and very one sided. Best games of the night had to be the U18 & U16 Girls match. All other games were blowouts to the winning teams.

Reply #55379 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville
u12boys lost by 2 on the buzzer
u16boys won by 50
u18boys lost by 2

Reply #55380 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

woodville u16g2 won by 2

Reply #55381 | Report this post

WOODIE WOODPECKER  
Years ago

Woodville 20 men div 2 def Centrals by 25 points.

Reply #55382 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

saw this western magic uniform for the first time tonight - looks good

tell me - their home games will be at the dome or st clair?

it would be interesting if home games at dome and woodville all at home too - didn't magic end up with unhappy woodpeckers????

Reply #55384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought that Norwood was going to be one of the premier clubs this season. I would have rated them in the top 2 or 3 clubs challenging for the State Championship overall title.

But if the had 4 or 5 of their teams struggle on Firday night maybe I might need to reconsider.

Or were the Evil Empire that good?

Reply #55388 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

16/2 boys - both west teams won comfortably. red over forestville and black over eastern.

Reply #55398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did under 18 southern Tiger boys go, I think they were playing West

Reply #55401 | Report this post

sponge  
Years ago

U18div 1 girls,
south lost 2 north score was 70 - 20 something around there..

Reply #55403 | Report this post

Southern  
Years ago

12 Boys Southern bt West by 30 odd
12 Girls Southern bt South by 40 odd

14 boys West bt Southern by 29
14 girls Southern bt South 8

16 Girls Southern bt West by 30
16 Boys Southern lost toWest by 40

18 Girls Southern lost to West by 40
18 Boys Southern bt West by a little bit

Reply #55416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

18 boys div 1, norwood def sturt by around 30

Reply #55428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

western magic
20 men won by lots
18 boys won by 47
18 girls lost
14 girls won by 10

Reply #55431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its good to see the western magic proving some people wrong and getting a few wins on the board.

Reply #55479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sure they won but what divisions are they fairly low I heard so that is no great win. Western are Social Players, at a high level, but they are SOCIAL Players and should have been left there - they are not District Players. BASA was wrong in letting them form a District Club. BASA are money hungry and sell their souls for money. Western should have been a feeder club to a district side - similar to what happens in Vic.

Reply #55482 | Report this post

BMG  
Years ago

Anon 55482,

I thought we were trying to grow basketball participation in this State, not prevent kids from playing.

Reply #55484 | Report this post

jj  
Years ago

with woodville & west low on numbers how smart is basa letting another club from the same aera into the comp they should stay as a feeder club to woodville or west !!!

Reply #55489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That right. Little people on a high trying to prove a point against club administration but not for the betterment of Basketball but for thermselves. Western what will happen in 5 years time will you still have the Junior Numbers. Sure you maybe strong Now but what about later. Could you not have joined another BASA club and made it stronger and competitive in a High Division.

Reply #55492 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am extremely disappointed at the negativity towards Western Magic on this forum. These kids are proud to be a part of something new and can only laugh at the small mindedness of some people. They know they are starting at the bottom and it has been their choice to do so. If they were happy where they were previously, then they would have stayed there. Seems to me some people are a little intimidated about what may be to come next season and further?

Reply #55504 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

Sounds like west and woodville are a little scared that they couldn't keep the players in their clubs. Just because the club is small and successful is no reason to bag them.

Reply #55515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Successfuly in what Div though? Whatis to come next season and in the further?

Reply #55516 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

That's something we will have to wait and see. Because just sitting back and bagging them anonymously is just weak and soft.

Reply #55518 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wateva, Weak and soft are words you use about people bagging Western Magic but at the moment when strong div 1 players play in a very low grade to get their wins maybe you should look in the mirror and see whoe is weak and soft.

Reply #55572 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

Would it really matter which div they are playing in and winning in. Seriously even if they were in div 1 and winning you guys would still sit at home thinking of more crap to sling at them. Get over it. They are a new club and are doing well. Insead of trashing them maybe you should worry more about how your team is doing.

Reply #55613 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wateva get a life you are the one causing people to get their backs up. If Magic was in div one and winning I would be impressed. Div 3 and bragging, give it a rest.

Reply #55691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I haven't heard any Magic players bragging, only other people whinging. Suggest the whingers give it a rest.

Reply #55699 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Who are Western Magic?

Reply #55712 | Report this post

Interested  
Years ago

Does anyone have the Under 14 Boys Div 1 results

Reply #55764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south u14 boys div1 boys defeated north by 27 pts

Reply #55766 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has BASA stopped using Sportingpulse ?

IF so where and when can we see the results etc ?

Reply #55767 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:21 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754