Craig
Years ago

Kings Crowds

I'm not a COVID NSW expert- but with basically 0 cases, under a COVID Safe plan, why are bullets at 100% capacity and kings I think under a 75% rule?

Does this mean Sydney will still get a crowd of circa 15,000, or will seating plans ruin any chance of a decent nbl crowd for once this season?

Topic #48068 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings have given up and want out of the league

Reply #831387 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Crowds are determined by state governments. WA was at 50% before they had a case last week. Vic are at 50%

Reply #831393 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

Good question. Same crap happens in Adelaide. 0 cases but has stupid mask rule. Can't see any masks when watching games in QLD. Ridiculous. Just make sure you follow the rules your overlords put in place or else.

Reply #831426 | Report this post

robt  
Years ago

Seriously? Think of the risks and gains.

By not wearing a face mask, you risk catching/giving a deadly virus to/from your stadium-neighbours and you gain looking good after hours of facial preparations for the cameras.

By wearing a face mask, you risk nothing in any reasonably populated area (like a sports stadium) whereas not wear one you gain HELPING you and your stadium-neighbours with avoiding the covid virus and death.

Can I have time to think this one through?

Reply #831432 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SRS is a bit of a loony conspiracy theorist...

Reply #831433 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

No one seems to be able to answer Craig's question.

If the capacity is 50% (I'm guessing) then they should fit around 9,000 at Qudos.

Reply #831436 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754