Anonymous
Years ago

Anyone play pickup basketball?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum or category for this. Remove if so.

I'm 24m. Have played ball since junior competitions and for the past 4-5 years have been playing lots of pickup and organised 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s etc. and actively
trying to improve to do better on domestic comp nights purely out of the love
of playing.

I'm just wondering if there are more of you doing the same perhaps lurking and not posting because these forums seem to be discussions of pro leagues. I know there are other bball forums for pickup or whatever but that seems to be almost exclusively overseas.

I know this is not Usa or Philippines where bball is like a religion. But there sure are a lot of people playing domestic basketball for many years after school.
I would really love to see discussion and posting about people playing if they are doing the same as me. I see lots of emphasis on basketball to kids but kids grow up and some basketball never leaves them. Love to hear your thoughts.
Does anybody play pickup or have and desire to?

Topic #48073 | Report this topic

mimi57  
Years ago

Yo dude me and few of me hoopie mates put on few moves on the slab at semaphore...

Reply #831488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's a lost art. Use to be done great runs at MSAC on Sundays back in the day..

Reply #831554 | Report this post

Stef  
Years ago

What city?

Reply #831575 | Report this post

A Bogut  
Years ago

I recently retired but still like a good pick up game. Where you at?

Reply #831579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Im OP and in frankston @A Bogut

Reply #831603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A Bogut? Secretally hoping thats not a troll

Reply #831632 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:23 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754