Anonymous
Years ago

INGLES PLAYING FOR ACT

Wat do u think about Joe Ingles reping ACT at pacific school games?? Will ACT be a good team??

Topic #4814 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Few tute boys playing in it. who cares about that aslong as he is in Sixers blue next year

Reply #55439 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah i agree. Can't wait to see him in sixers colours! is there a SA mens team? whos in that? can they match ogilvy and ingles?

Reply #55444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well for starters i dont think anyone can match joe at this school level. just like at the start of the year when he punished everyone at youth olympics, there will only be more of that and more at these games. Great chance for MVP at under 20's next year... i just love his style of play

Reply #55449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah i think that act are mad as and wthey will win it this year. you guys take credit away from act's players man

Reply #55480 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I heard he had aspirations of playing college ball, so that would mean it would be unlikely that we'll see him playing for the sixers next year.

Reply #55593 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:48 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754