Bmill
Years ago

Jordan cards

Hey,
I have a bunch of Jordan cards and decided to look through them today. Prices range from $5 - $900 but different sources give different prices. Looking to grade some but would appreciate some advice on which to spend money grading. Also a reliable source for pricing? Beckett?
Thanks.

Topic #48152 | Report this topic

Rod  
Years ago

google 130 point and look for ebay SALES

or try comc websie (US prices)

tradingcarddb.com is also good (US prices)

plus u can join a heap of FB groups like NBA Cards downunder, NBA card collectors australia...

it is booming again atm

Reply #835135 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

As Rod said, 130pt (pulls eBay sold listings) or direct eBay sold listings are the best options for getting an accurate value.

The 2 main grading companies are BGS and PSA, prices just went up significantly to grade and the wait time is huge. I have cards submitted via BGS since May 2020 and PSA August 2020 and still no word as to when I'll be getting them back.

There are a couple of aussie facilitators who submit to BGS and PSA, they have facebook pages so a search will probably find them.

You need to also take into account the condition in the first place, if they have been penny sleaved and kept in pack fresh condition then it may be worth grading the higher end cards.

If you list the ones you think are higher end, I can let you know here if they are in fact worth that much, but the big ticket cards are MJ Fleer RC, Scoring Kings, Power in the Key, Finest Refractors, PGM's, and other particular harder to find insert cards.

Reply #835155 | Report this post

Rod  
Years ago

good advice

Reply #835183 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Lol, speak of the devil, my May sub looks like it has been completed! :D

Reply #835238 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Still waiting on a '5 day' sub from November, heh.

Reply #835239 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"Still waiting on a '5 day' sub from November, heh."

That's not great, but I think my May 30 day sub should come back before your Nov 5 day sub anyway. :P

Reply #835417 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:59 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754