DJM
Years ago

Tickets for Sunday

With the two games on Sunday, will we need to purchase a ticket to the Fellas game or will our sixers ticket provide entry to both?

Topic #4816 | Report this topic

think laterally  
Years ago

it;s a double header - if a cheaper fellas ticket gets you in for both - what do you reckon a dearer 36ers one would do

enjoy both the games and see you there!

will be great to see d smith again

Reply #55453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am almost definate that a Fellas ticket won't get you entry into the Sixers game.

Reply #55456 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Sixers ticket gets you entry to both.

With the 2 for 1 offer tickets tommorow can be as low as $7.50. Awesome deal and hope to see a huge crowd.

Reply #55459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you are a Fellas season ticket holder you would have received a ticket to get entry into the dome today.

Reply #55471 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

Just a reminder guys - I can't attend today with my two season tickets - am still keen to sell them. Please call or text me on: 0405 105 106 so we can work out a price ($30?)

Seats are lower south section behind sixers bench, dozen or so rows back.

Thanks

John

Reply #55478 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:55 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754