Jack Toft
Years ago

ADL v CNS Mar 6

Can we just get another Sack Conner thread going now and keep everyone happy?

Topic #48174 | Report this topic

RobT  
Years ago

Hey, could this be the match of the round for what's at stake or a bust for the same reason?

The stronger psychology (had to use spell-check for that) will win this one!

Reply #835779 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Sixers are define i rely better frame of mind.. just maybe turned the corner.. cairns really nothing flash... start Jack .. crocker has stepped up.. finally showing his class - may well finish season as a must keep ... Please tiny tinder pinder please hook up with the boys ... go off .. buckets dude buckets ..

Reply #835781 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Taipans by 6

Reply #835821 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Conner Henry to outcoach Mike Kelley.

ADL by 5.

Reply #835825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love big Nate but pregame interview it looked like ha already had played the game lol

Reply #835829 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heal on the call. Thank goodness for the mute button.

Reply #835830 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Jawai looks in pretty good shape relative to the shape he's usually in.

He was running up and down the court at good speed the other night when he scored 20 despite likely playing the most minutes in a game he's played all season.

Reply #835831 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Heal on the call. Thank goodness for the mute button.

Sadly even John Casey's presence can't nullify him.

Reply #835833 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Can someone tell Kendle he is in the team purely out of desperation. Pass the ball, everyone else is more than capable of proving to the crowd that the ball bounces.

Reply #835835 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't get me wrong, as I said I like Nate and know he's a sweater, just funny to see pregame interview like that, normally others wouldn't blow candle out. And he has been looking a lot better this year, a bit better conditioned and more a factor.
On another topic, after watching pregame highlights, or lowlights in this case. What's with Adelaides closeout on 3s, looks like they play everyone for the drive???

Reply #835836 | Report this post

sixtiesrockstar  
Years ago

Sixers just give too many good looks on the 3pt shot. Crocker looks so slick and good at times, he seems to doubt himself too much and pulls out of good looks.

Reply #835837 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Conner Henry, yet another coach from the 'alright' timeout brigade.

Reply #835838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Despite the mute Heal comments, he's actually come out and said what everyone is thinking. What the hell is Pinder doing? More fouls than points, supposed to be defensive presence and finish inside. And then to call for a sub 2 minutes into second.
Had thought to give kid a break, he'll work it out, but Hammer on the money. Bench him.
And is that Flynn in background doing Jantkes old job except they don't trust him with the whiteboard. Wonder how much the Sixers paying him coz he don't do anything without being paid.

Reply #835839 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

New Shane Heal drinking game. Take a shot every time he says "to be able to". You'll be drunk in five minutes flat.

Reply #835840 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I un-muted midway through a Heal sentence and he said it within five seconds. F'ing LOL!

Reply #835844 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Yep, Liam Flynn back at the Sixers.

https://www.adelaide36ers.com/news/adelaide-36ers-bolster-coaching-staff

Reply #835845 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unsportsmanlike foul on Machado is an absolute joke. Fix your rules NBL.

Reply #835846 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Sixers showing true colours...alive and well...with top import to add .. still well in touch with run to finals.. confidence ..
Be a believer ..

Reply #835848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How did Jantke even get on the Sixers bench? Wow. That's Adelaide basketball for you. At least Flynn knows his stuff.

Reply #835849 | Report this post

Vodka 34  
Years ago

Putting some faith in the Sixers just made me a pretty penny!

Reply #835850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

6ers offense looking so much better right now.

Reply #835851 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Sixers ended taipans season - Brissy next... nothing to fear there... the not wanted will be shown up as why not wanted ... toothsayers belittling Sixers- as always at your peril...up and about Sixers.. can only win..

Reply #835853 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Putting some faith in the Sixers just made me a pretty penny!

Yeah, couldn't believe the odds on ADL since it was a 50-50 game.

Reply #835854 | Report this post

buffbundy  
Years ago

Credit to the 36ers, they played well. Cairns were pretty bad. Poor games by Machado/Oliver. I know Machado got whistled for some cheap fouls but too much holding the ball/over dribbling in this one.

Reply #835857 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This was not a good game

Reply #835858 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

It was one of the worst quality games I've seen for a long time.

Reply #835863 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Sometimes it's good just to be a bit less shit than your opponent. Taipans looked terrible, and old mate DJ took full advantage.

Reply #835865 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How good is Giddey tho?? The guy is absolute dynamite. King for the Taipans looked alright too
Couple of future Boomers surely?

Reply #835869 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

DJ come the moment come the man.. all you DJ knockers - he keeps producing... Ah Mcvay does it again... dynamic duo .. giddy IH jonno always now McVeigh Dech very steady .. finding the core ... looking more organised more settled

Reply #835880 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

English is overrated

Reply #835881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So Zodiac bagging DJ last game. DJ 30 points 9 boards and shut down Oliver and Nate.

You should be embarrassed by your comments and shows you have no idea.

Reply #835886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

DJ dominates and makes old mate Zodiac look like a complete flog

Reply #835887 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Giddey, such a stud. How old is he? Have never heard anyone mention it on a broadcast.

Reply #835897 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Reply #835907 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Bet you didn't know cadee was in a car accident

Reply #835908 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Hope not. Is he ok... giddey 18 that's bloody incredible.. at 18 I could barely dribble a soccer ball..

Reply #835909 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jason Cadee was in a car accident?!

Reply #835919 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754