Bris vs Adel
Syd vs Illawarra
Perth vs NZ
Cairns vs SEM
Bris vs Sydney
Ilawaara vs Melb
NZ vs SEM
Perth vs Adel

I feel only Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney have a realistic shot at winning the cup, SEM would need a miracle. Of those 4, Sydney has the toughest run with Illawarra who are unpredictable and Brisbane who are flying. Perth has the easiest against Adelaide without Humphries and NZ. Melbourne is close enough but I feel will drop a few quarters to streaky shooting sides in SEM and Illawarra. Brisbane are in form and get adelaide first, If Adelaide win I think its all over and Perth fly home with $150k, if they win it'll all come down to the final game.

Thoughts?

Topic #48189 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth would be deserving winners. One of the small budget teams that could do with the $150k

Reply #836120 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Perth has it easiest?

Melbourne have it easier with SEM san Sykes, Gibbo and Dane and then Deng Adel helping them against Illawarra.

Reply #836121 | Report this post

TB  
Years ago

SEM have Broekhoff coming in. not saying they wont win both but i feel they are at risk of dropping quarters

Reply #836122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #836126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone cares about the Cup?

Reply #836130 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Isn't Broekoff joining the team after the NBL cup?

Reply #836133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I care, loving every game, been fantastic.

Reply #836134 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Thoughts?

Might as well collect $150K and add to our miscellaneous trophy cabinet - both the bronze medal from the 1995 McDonald's Cup and 1996 Foxtel Cup wouldn't mind some new company.

Reply #836141 | Report this post

TB  
Years ago

Thought they said he'd be in for the throw down. He is out of quarantine

Reply #836143 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

Perf in a canter - funds fo in the slush fund for their new import leading to their three-peat. Gotta love it.

Reply #836145 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:53 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754