40th Street Black
Years ago

Attention Music Man

Can you please help a brother out.

Willie Farley, like me, is an Earth, Wind and Fire fan.

Could you please play for the guy some E,W & F?
He will get puuuuumped!!

My suggestions would be:

Let's Groove
Let your feelings show
Sing a song
Kalimba Interlude
Shining Star

Willie and South Australia needs to hear very loudly Maurice White's distinctive voice backed by the super funky horns that E,W & F are famous for.

Please Music Man, get funked and get funked right now!!!!

Topic #4819 | Report this topic

40th Street Black  
Years ago

Willie if your getting this then tune into Dave Collins on a Sunday morning from 11 till 1pm on Fresh 92.7.

Plays lots of old school funk and yes indeedy some Earth, Wind and Fire - the greatest band - then, now and forever - but you already know that!

Reply #55491 | Report this post

Music Man  
Years ago

I will see what i can do for your 40th

that Dave Collins show is the finest on OZ radio dont you agree?

Reply #55495 | Report this post

40th Street Black  
Years ago

My weekend revolves around Dave's show.

Dave's knowledge of funk and Jazz is beyond reproach, I doubt there would be anyone in Australia who knows more.

Dave is a personal friend and he is a good a guy as the beats he plays.

Very happy to know your a fan too.

Reply #55497 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

music man, what is the track that plays under the sixers highlights before they get introduced?

Reply #55553 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

if u want some cool funk how about some George Clinton and the Parliment of funkadelic. anything of the p funk will do

Reply #55748 | Report this post

M  
Years ago

Did you see Willie loving the song during warm up? He was singing along, so cute :)

Nice work music man!

Reply #55751 | Report this post

40th Street Black  
Years ago

Cheers Music Man.

An idea for the start of the game when the players leave their final huddle - just before tip off would be to play E, W & F's 'Written in the Stone'
The start of the song would be perfect for the start of the game, check it out MM.

Reply #55773 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754