Anonymous
Years ago

Lightning lose

Lightning lose what the..........

Topic #4823 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder why Deanna Smith does not play for Lightning or whatever they called now. Great coaching Chris.

Reply #55529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

refuse to call them fellas
perth played well but hell that is a shitty result
almost embarrassing

Reply #55530 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Lynx handle the Fellas

The Adelaide Fellas hosted the Drug Free Perth Lynx on Sunday at the Distinctive Homes Dome. Both teams continued their surprising forms with Perth headed home victors in a hard fought 84-76 win to finish out this weeks round of the Price Attack Women's National Basketball League (WNBL).
Former Adelaide star Deanna Smith top scored for the game with 23 points, alongside a game high 11 rebounds, with assistance from Jasmine Finnigan with 22, and Melissa McClure with 15. For Adelaide Tammi Wiley's first half 16 points was the best scoring effort, with Deanne Ranford adding 14 and Jenni Screen 12.

Reply #55560 | Report this post

TJ  
Years ago

I went to the game yesterday, and it was pathetic to watch. No one is playing a team game and the shooting was sh*t... Summerton 5/19 Screen 5/15. Dissappointing... Boti's article right on the money.

Reply #55585 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Sonds like they don't like playing for their coach? or perhaps they just had a bad afternoon shoting. It happens.

Reply #55586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In The Know - you really are an oxymoron arn't you, or are you just a moron?

How can you see

Summerton 5/19 Screen 5/15 + Loss = "they don't like playing for their coach" ????

Reply #55588 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I watched the game and agreed totally with what Boti said. Coach took Willey off and she was the only one scroing. Laura had a shocker...maybe she needed a rest.

Reply #55607 | Report this post

TJ  
Years ago

Lets have a look, stats certainly show a bit.....

Summerton - 5/19 FG, 0-3 3pt and 1/4 FT and 2 TO.

Screen - 5/15 FG, 2/9 3pt and 4 TO.

Rainford - 5/13 FG, 3/7 3pt, 1/2 FT and 4 TO.....

I think there a few to many girls playing for themselves...There is no I in Team.....

Reply #55609 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

laura was off her game - 4 sure - no way she will get back into WNBA with Sundays performance -

we were killed in the paint by Lynx

they shot the lights out - we rimmed out 2/3 times

Erin looking good - randford kept us in - Lynx more desperate - Deanna showed she should have been invited back - cool handed shooter

Reply #55757 | Report this post

Fellar Supporter  
Years ago

We really need to get behind the girls this Friday Night.

A bit harsh on Laura "What The", but fair, maybe she should look to pass off to her TEAM MATES a bit more. I noticed there were a few girls giving options but would rather take the shot herself.

Yeah not too sure why Botti had a little dig at Erin, wasn't she injured last week and wasn't it only 2 weeks ago that she got player of the week.

Same with screen, wasn't it only last week that she got player of the week, a lot of people jumping off the Fellars Band Wagon!

Reply #55769 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:03 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754