Gossip Queen
Years ago

Chelsea Gossip

Who's brilliant idea was it to allow imports to run the place and have all the power. What's plan B if they get sent home. Hahahaha. I hear paying the bills isn't a priority and no one has any idea what they are doing or the balls to speak up and sort it out. Good luck changing the committee at the next agm but it looks like its too late to bring this once great club back to life. Is a certain person player/coach yet? I heard that was the goal for the last few months!

Topic #48236 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What a gutless comment!

Reply #837666 | Report this post

abc  
Years ago

lol was just thinking it has been a while without a Chelsea thread

Just going to go get my popcorn and settle in

Reply #837685 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pass the popcorn

Reply #837686 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chelsea is going just fine thank you.

Not related, does anyone know how Southern Peninsula SCW went on the weekend?

Reply #837687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah definitely not related.....

Reply #837689 | Report this post

Tex  
Years ago

Excuse my ignorance, but what does Sth Pen have to do with this?

Reply #837694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is it normal for YL men's team to only score 20 points at half time? Asking for a friend

Reply #837695 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chelsea former GM and men's coach is now Sth Pen SCW coach

Reply #837696 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Some monkeys running these smaller clubs around the place...never ends well but certainly enjoy watching it play out on hoops!

Reply #837697 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love a good Chelsea thread! It's like when the circus comes to town. Provides cheap entertainment by an organisation full of clowns.

Where is the best popcorn at?

Reply #837700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought Gulls preferred Hot Chips

Reply #837706 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

calling it NOW on here

Chelsea Men WILL BEAT McKINNON THIS WEEK

Reply #837709 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Could be worse. Could be WP

Reply #837714 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You must be smoking some seriously good stuff #709... How will Chelsea beat McKinnon?

Reply #837717 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How have their juniors gone since same guy has been doc? Are they improving?

Reply #837720 | Report this post

Interested?  
Years ago

Can we let things be? Too many useless posts on here and on Facebook with people claiming to be victims or to have shots at people trying to do things to keep clubs going.

The people who have left Chelsea for whatever reason, get over it as your no longer involved and move on with your life!

Reply #837721 | Report this post

Gossip Queen  
Years ago

Interested? - are you kidding??? That useless mob destroyed the club and wasted all the money on the imports instead of the juniors. They have had their own agendas from day 1 and it was never juniors first only imports and senior programs. Any issues they have now are all down to the current management!!! Cancelled domestic games, apprentice Ref's running games solo, unqualified Ref's running games solo, game results not on website, incorrect ladders, no one answering the phone, no one responding to emails and many other issues that are all on them! I have only seen 1 person putting angry posts up and I know what they did to her and agree 100% with her! Who are these other people that need to move on with their life???

Reply #837775 | Report this post

Interested?  
Years ago

Gossip Queen. .... dream on! You should be called Funny Queen! The imports have been there longer than the supposed problem and we're brought in by the previous administration. The new admin decided to have the imports work for the club, smart idea given they are paying them. Isn’t it funny your complaining about it but a lot of clubs do it. Are there hiccups after the previous admin walked away in a huff, sure there’s some teething issues but will be a lot better moving forward. You seem to have an axe to grind and would guess are one of those who walked away.
Still go with my closing comment: stop bitching if you don’t want to be there, get over it and move on with you life!

Reply #837792 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

Not a hope in hell of Chelsea beating McKinnon this weekend.another 30+ point trashing coming up

Reply #837796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has anyone else noticed all these Chelsea topics go around in circles with people to scared to actually state what has happened or mention any names

Reply #837821 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cant mention Voldermort mate....

Reply #837822 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

Anon 821
What log have you been under?
All names and problems have well and truly been named and mentioned.
I think you need to clear your brain, get off the gear

Reply #837861 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Interested? You are the funny one. Can you Seriously not see what is going on - open your eyes? You must be one of the destructive 7 running the shit show down there! The decent people who left didnt leave in a huff. Would you stay at your job and work for incompetent bullies?
Some of us are stuck there until the end of the season with these clowns running it. I hope surrounding clubs are prepared for more players at the end of this season.
@anonymous who wants names - they are on the website.

Reply #837902 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Current management has already committed to not having Youth league teams next year. I'm sure that’s going to help rebuild the club - NOT

Reply #837927 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

No youth teams confirms the death of this once excellent club.R.I.P

Reply #837946 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully start a trend, yl2m is disgusting

Reply #837958 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Things keep getting better for the gulls. Men's coach has just walked.

Reply #838027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obviously lost tonight ?

Reply #838028 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hardly a surprise seeing director of coaching has been pushing to be player coach since mid November

Reply #838032 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nothing to see here! Carry on - DR

Reply #838033 | Report this post

Serious  
Years ago

No plan at Chelsea to drop YL in fact exactly the opposite to use it to rebuild as player development tool!

Reply #838063 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watch this space

Reply #838092 | Report this post

Hound dog  
Years ago

So sad to see any club fall apart but,THIS HAS BEEN ALLOWED TO HAPPEN and at the end of the day,IT WILL BE HISTORY.

Reply #838103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who's going to be coaching the Gulls men next week?

Reply #838140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Same bloke who has always done it.....
Corey !!

Reply #838142 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure it will be Standefer. Squad split down middle and if it's him I reckon there will be 3-4 moving on. This will be an interesting week at the nest.

Reply #838210 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:01 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754