Skyhook
Years ago

Thank you Lanard !

I would just like to say thanks to Lanard Copeland for CHOKING big time last night when it counted.
Too old !

He had at least 3 unforced turnovers that i saw - twice comical, bouncing the ball off his feet out of bounds with no pressure. Joey wright looked like he wanted to "bitch" slap him.

I think we will see a mid season retirement from Lanard - you heard it here first .

Topic #4829 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

CLock had expired before the ball even reached copeland hands, if u ask me, sam mac panicked and chocked he had plenty of room to get the ball off.

Reply #55583 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Bloody Glad Sam passed that ball!!

The place went nuts, anyone who missed that game.....shame!!

Reply #55591 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Sam had the lane. Should have tried to cram it, or put up a foul line jumper. Sam Mac choked again at the Dome. thedoctor would like to thank Sportsbet for allowing such great odds on the Sixers by 1-6, and Hunter for coming through for the Sunday Double. I'm rich biaatch!

Reply #55599 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

The Doctor- come clean and tell us how much you collected, or are you saving it for putting on the bar tonight after your game?

Reply #55688 | Report this post

known to all  
Years ago

when sam mac went for that drive he had fear all over his face,credit should go to jacob for forcing him into the pass.

Reply #55693 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

the pass was late and had copeland falling out of court to try and even get to it.

copeland was set in the corner since the ball was inbounded. if mckinnon got it of earlier copeland would have nad a clear 3 pt attempt.

Reply #55750 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:14 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754