Whether this is true or not, Lovebroker your post above is exactly why so many women do not report abuse. Disgusting.
I was really hoping someone would say this. Thank you.
I don't dismiss claims of such heinous acts off the bat, but when they are accompanied by other factors like the ones listed below, one loses credibility and their actions just don't pass the reasonableness test.
1) She has a history of social media posts that are considered a bit extreme and not within the normal band of reason. Take Ben's casino episode for example.
2) She has a long history of mental health issues.
3) Her own family have denied it ever happened, in fact continue to stand behind the accused.
4) Why didn't she come out with this earlier? She has full control over running her mouth on Social media, why not go all in?
5) Now that she has come out on social media, why hasn't a police investigation been initiated? People LOVE to lean on the 'stigma' as a reason for not coming out. Well she's embraced 'the stigma' whoeheartedly, but despite having the 'shame' she didn't go for the benefit of the police report. Why?
Even her own family have used the word, fabricated.
Let me just say that none of the above I have listed 100% mean the claims made are false, these are serious claims and should be taken seriously by undertaking the due process......except....oooops.....no due process has been initiated.
These crimes are particularly heinous and I want anyone found guilty to be punished to the full extent of the law. But when one is falsely accused with no evidence, no backing whatsoever, there should be a corresponding punishment for people who aim to damage innocent parties' reputation.