ZZ
Last month

NBL 1 results south

How do you find results on the website?

Topic #48392 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Last month

You don't....all the state league don't want anyone to find the results...

its a massive joke the "new" stats and results system they are using doesn't actually show any stats or results!

Reply #843481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

BIG V must be in charge of it

Reply #843483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Other way round. NBL1 are in charge of Big V. They are useless.

Reply #843485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Get the NBL app on your device, go to the home tab and click on the NBL logo at the top then select which division you are after or go to NBL1.com.au & click on fixture on the left of the page.

Reply #843489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

No correct stats this round. The system broke.

Reply #843490 | Report this post

LC  
Last month

Certainly a lot of challenges being faced with an IT solution that was just not ready for the season.

Reply #843493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

489 I can only assume you are the part timer responsible for this s$#T show. We all have the app, How do you explain the Kilsyth v Waverley 34 to 30 result with a box score of 24 to 14. Seriously, what did you do during lockdown on job keeper when there was no competition? And by the way, with 64 points scored or was it 38 it must have been a cracking spectacle!

Reply #843504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

"Get the NBL app on your device, go to the home tab and click on the NBL logo at the top then select which division you are after or go to NBL1.com.au & click on fixture on the left of the page."

Righto mate, tried it and it failed. What's next? Turn the league off and back on please.

Reply #843515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

This is F'd!

How the hell can they run an "elite" league with this Sh!t going on?!?!

Someone needs to be held to account. Not at all good enough

Reply #843516 | Report this post

Tex  
Last month

How much does it cost to enter a team in this mess of a league? Can't imagine the clubs are happy with this.

Reply #843517 | Report this post

Alpha  
Last month

https://nbl1.com.au/fixture/south/men

It's working for me so it could be compatibility issues. I'm using Chrome

Reply #843525 | Report this post

LC  
Last month

The stats are stuffed. The final scores have been manually updated for most, if not all games. Go into the box scores themselves and the player stats do not add up to the final scores. Multiple issues across NBL1 and Big V.

Hope they can fix it soon as everyone is just getting annoyed and frustrated.

Reply #843529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Even the Waratah league got the stats right. Not very good nbl1.

Reply #843575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Whoever made this decision at BV to change the program needs to have their job re-evaluated.

There needs to be some accountability somewhere. The completed software only produces 2 reports - it doesn't actually give you complete season stats for your team... even when it is working.

Reply #843583 | Report this post

Anon  
Last month

Waratah are still using the old stats program

Reply #843586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

When the sales rep for new company is part of the in crowd this is what you get.
Usual old favours for mates has come back to bite them on the butt.

Reply #843590 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Haha gee I miss Seabl

Reply #843611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

I looked at our team and the stats were wrong.Close no cigar but all teams would have had to hand enter everything.

Reply #843641 | Report this post

anonymous  
Last month

Nick Honey
Dean Anglin
Jeff Downes

So who is accountable and who will take ownership of issues.

There was an announcement for BigV round 2 from Dean Anglin referencing short term inconvenience.

Round 5 is now completed and there are still significant issues.

An email has been sent to clubs nearly every week requesting that coaches and players are to be instructed not to show frustration to bench officials or stats official. This is a joke.

There are numerous expectations placed on clubs to provide game day performance on an off the court in line with an elite competition. But Basketball Victoria have failed miserably.

These issues have not only made the level of product seem second rate, it has considerably increased the time and effort of teams preparing each week.

Is it a coincidence that the BV strategic plan was 2017-2020? It all makes sense as they actually have no plan at the moment.

Reply #843648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

#648, tissue. Be thankful in a COVID environment you're even playing. All other shit will work itself out

Reply #843650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

^ This loony

Perhaps explain to us what does COVID have to do with changing software 8 days before the start of the Big V season.

Must be someone from the Ivory tower

Reply #843678 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

#678 No I'm not. I'm just not someone who complains and cries constantly. What are you going to be offended by today?

Such an oxygen thief.

Reply #843683 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Johnathon Mines would be the POW? Do they do that anymore?

Reply #843768 | Report this post

I'm very confused about what the problem is... you can very easily access the stats / league info on the NBL app.

It’s got everything all in the 1 place.

Who uses websites nowadays?

Reply #843773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Umm the stats are wrong is the issue. On game night the website / live stats crashed. The data has been hand entered afaik and it's WRONG. Get it?

Reply #843774 | Report this post

LC  
Last month

The entire Synergy stats system was never ready. The stats are incorrect.

Reply #843819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Does Dean have an interest in the software company?

Reply #843823 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Hobart with good win over Ballarat. Stewart doing it with a bunch kids. Still no stats.

Reply #844740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Stats are wrong but that's the bench's fault.

Reply #844751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Chargers stats ate here.

https://nbl1.com.au/games/7bb91728-a0a3-11eb-879a-ea2d95a5d2c8/south

Reply #844761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Stewart gets win over far more experienced team with former nbl coach and players, no wonder he can't get job coaching jumpers, he’s to much competition and knowledge for them.

Reply #844819 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Who ever wrote up the NBL1 review of the Chargers game needs to go back to high school and learn to spell. How about know the name of the players and spell them correctly and FYI if you are doing a game in HOBART spell Hobart correctly!

Reply #844850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Wtf has happened to Dandenong men's?

Reply #844877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Dandenong men's is a YL team trying to play in the NBL1.... no money has happened just for a start.

Reply #844889 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last month

Ballarat played Jock Perry tonight and won in O/T Vs Thunder. Good odds on the Miners for those that got onboard. ;)

Reply #844895 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Two weeks ago

NWT paying $8 for the win Vs Franga. Happy to have a small piece of that.

Reply #845860 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

BOOM on the Franga game. Tip was there and clearly no NBL1 South people about. Yet again (its early on I know) but Franga continues to disappoint. Yay me!

Reply #846085 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

Good betting result this weekend. Clearly I am talking to myself.

Reply #846191 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Last week

CHargers get the W Vs Eltham Wildcats. Blowing a 17 point lead it came down to the last few possessions and with a 3 put in by the Wildcats the game tied up. Stewart called the time out and drew up a play. Perfectly executed the Chargers were up by 2 with Mines making a tough basket.
This from the NBL1 website.
"Eltham's last opportunity to take the game to overtime would ultimately go to Magbegor, who challenged White at the rim with 1.5 seconds left and was fouled.
Unfortunately for the Wildcats, he would literally come up short from the free throw line, AIRBALLING the first attempt to seal the win for Hobart."

Reply #847236 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Beam Orders - a quick, simple order and payments site for your business.
Punch - insightful time tracking
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:27 am, Tue 11 May 2021 | Posts: 874,841 | Last 7 days: 1,160