ME
Years ago

Charges dropped against Mitch Creek

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-21/police-drop-assault-charges-against-nbl-star-mitch-creek/100085070?utm_campaign=abc_news_web&fbclid=IwAR1tCXUrSjEGmsh3T1OTjMKdpuF6KMDVwLiic1H4W8ug4iTnnUXxubBwt64

All charges have been dropped against Mitch Creek. I wonder what that means for his Boomers aspirations moving forward, and whether he'll be free to be selected or if BA choose to make a bit of an example of him.

Interesting that the charges are dropped. I suppose now we will never know the truth of the story. Could he have paid her off? Maybe. Could also be a lack of evidence thing, or an issue of conflicting stories. I don't think it's fair to make assumptions on the issue now. I think it needs an asterisk put next to it, and one would hope, IF Creek did do whatever he's been accused of, that he has learned a costly and valuable lesson - and if there is indeed a victim of his in this, that she is moving forward and is getting whatever assistance she needs.

Topic #48398 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Case never should have been bought forward!

Poor Mitch should go after everyone who dropped him and go after those that bought the case against him as well.

Reply #843915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why should it have never been brought forward?

Reply #843921 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can a mod combine the mich Creek threads.

Reply #843928 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

I like the other thread better.

Reply #843940 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

P*ss off with your "should never have gone forward" crap. Classic victim shaming and inability to hear anything negative against a sporting hero who is unreasonably put on a pedestal for putting a ball in a hole.

Reply #843942 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:07 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754