Ben
Years ago

Bogut vs Cambage continues

Was waiting for this, hah.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9568705/Australian-basketball-greats-Liz-Cambage-Andrew-Bogut-clash-whitewashed-Olympics-photo.html

Topic #48485 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut wins!

Reply #847871 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Its 2 people convinced that they are right and the other is wrong.

I don't it will be an enjoyable series of discourse.

Reply #847872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut is correct and points out some logical reasons as to why it is as it was.

Reply #847873 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/slippery-slope

Bogut isn't correct nor did he use logic. There are no winners here.

Reply #847874 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

They're both people who rely on Twitter to survive. Ignore em’, far more significant issues in society than two muppets wailing like banshees at every opportunity.

Reply #847876 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Imagine if these two mated.

Reply #847877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now If they hooked up I'd tune in for that hahahha

Reply #847885 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You would get a lightskin 7'3+ male or 6’8-6’10 lightskin women when they become an adult.

Reply #847886 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

Being a dark skinned Australian myself I can honestly say Cambage is an idiot.

Reply #847889 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And it all makes the papers in more prominent positions than actual basketball results. Not going to add a link. Just ignore it or the page views only encourage these stories. You can probably guess what each of them says. The rest is fluff.

Reply #847891 | Report this post

Bol  
Years ago

Its the battle of the heavyweight tools everyone has been waiting for

Reply #847900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cambage is, and always has been, a spoilt, attention seeking brat. I was waiting for this twitter war though haha, it was inevitable.

Reply #847902 | Report this post

who knows  
Years ago

"Cambage is, and always has been, a spoilt, attention seeking brat." you forgot "entitled" as one of her prime blind spots.

Reply #847906 | Report this post

Duke Fan  
Years ago

"Imagine if these two mated."

You'd more than likely end up with a rather tall child with a chance at being good at basketball

You'd definitely end up with a kid that was dumb as dogshit and had a putrid attitude

Reply #847907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You would end up with 1 of the best centers on the planet male or female.

Reply #847908 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

The reactions to the Bogut-vs-Cambage incidents are, without fail, worse than the incidents themselves.

Reply #847920 | Report this post

Tjamu  
Years ago

Bogut wasnt wrong at all.

I side with Liz in all her activism and her outspoken nature, but sometimes, she goes too far into always wanting to be angry about shit

her saying "tanned skin doesnt equal diversity" was a shot at the lighter skinnned Aboriginal athlete in the picture. Whether she meant it or not, she does not choose how racist her statement is or isnt, in the same way, no white person can say their racial remark wasnt meant to be racist. sometimes it just is, and for Liz to say that shit, kills people like me.

Light skinned Aboriginal people cop it already for not being "real" enough. Imagine having one of your strongest advocates, with a huge reach, saying something like that...

Hits me in a nerve and she has no right to backtrack and tell me it wasnt a shot in my direction.

If she could, a lot of closet racist white people that blow their cover would never have got in trouble.

Shes good most the time, but in this, she fucked up and Bogut was right RE: that statement, which atheltes were available and if we want diversity, how does the metric measure diversity

Reply #847925 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"her saying "tanned skin doesnt equal diversity" was a shot at the lighter skinnned Aboriginal athlete in the picture."

I understand she made a very clumsy point and made a dick of herself but are you not accepting her explanation?

Reply #847926 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

You'd more than likely end up with a rather tall child with a chance at being good at basketball

You'd definitely end up with a kid that was dumb as dogshit and had a putrid attitude

Politically the child, after having to listen to both fruit loop parents, would grow up to be an anarchist.

Reply #847944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't get the people who defend her. Other than being a great basketball player, her personality doesn't have a single redeeming quality. And no, I don't think she ever had a point re: photoshoot.

Reply #848046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So because you don't like her, you don't agree with her? That's pretty immature.

Reply #848050 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:37 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754