Jack Toft
Years ago

ILL v NZB May 15

I'm pretty sure this is the Breakers last game in Oz this season before they finish off in NZ. I know there's a battle ahead, and many battles are lost, but but you'll never see the end of the road while you're travelling with me.

Now they're walking again to the beat of a drum and they're counting the steps to the door of your heart and they way home to loved ones. The only shadow ahead is the long white shadow and that will be the feeling of liberation and release, so they better be home soon.

I say to the Breakers don't dream it's over, but the Gong boys at home won't fall at their feet, so don't be mean to me when I say Illawarra will hold 4th spot with a win.

Topic #48497 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

NZ has been on the road too long and will struggle to get up for this especially with Abercrombie now out for 4weeks with his hamstring.
Levi Randolph is a pre game decision to play as well.

Hawks by 12

Reply #848126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Send em back to NZ with a loss

Reply #848130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hawks got a lot to play for, nz not till they get home. Hawks by ten.

Reply #848138 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Let's hope the game is played in front of a crowded house

Reply #848198 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Big question is whether the Breakers are already mentally on the plane home.

Reply #848264 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Another massive hawks home crowd - what's the excuse tonight?

Reply #848269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Webster's are entertaining but hero ball kills you every time. Well done Illawarra. Goorj still knows how to get it done. Him and Gleeson are far ahead of all coaches.

Reply #848277 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:48 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754