Waratah1
Years ago

The Next Stars 6 Part Documentary

Does anyone know if there is anywhere to watch this on demand? Or is it just the times they have listed?

Also were the first couple episodes any good ?

Topic #48617 | Report this topic

Perthworld  
Years ago

Kayo.

https://kayosports.com.au/shows/show-nbl-the-next-stars!20310/season-2021!20311

Reply #849926 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Is this the feature film split into six parts?

Reply #849931 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Yes PW

Reply #849949 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Is it? I wouldn't have thought it'd be that long, and I believe they mentioned it covering this season.

Reply #849951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There is hours of extra footage from the movie.

Reply #849952 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

No it's actually not as simple as the movie split in four. They add other stuff is well. But don't get too excited. It isn't especially in depth or interesting. It's basically just marketing spin. It's okay to watch but don't expect "The Last Dance" or anything.

Reply #849972 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Ha! So people paid to see this in cinemas less than three months ago on its release (not me) and now it has already been spliced up for TV. At least NBL marketing are aggressive, I guess.

Reply #849989 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

I am really enjoying it guys.

Reply #849996 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:31 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754