Musk
Years ago

NBA playoffs

So I attempted this thread not long ago but the title got changed on me for some reason. However, the playoffs have been underway and overall been pretty good so far with some great games.

Rn the bucks and nets are through to which looks to be a blood bath of a second round matchup and the Sixers just advanced also.

Jazz and hawks looking to advance as well, with lakers v suns, mavs v clippers and nuggets v blazers still all going on strong with any of those teams looking to advance.

Overall what's everyone’s thoughts thus far and predictions going forward?

P.S. with all the talk around injuries, short turnaround between seasons, covid, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the yanks bring a team that is vulnerable to the olympics. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if no one who makes the conference finals even goes, although Steph curry looks to be well rested so yeahhh

Topic #48650 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yikes well add Lebron to that potential list

Reply #851222 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Booker very efficient for the Suns today. Davis only lasted a few minutes. LeBron looked pretty drained - the shoulders built for playoffs might've expected a few more teammates making shots.

Reply #851224 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Did it look like Lebron left the court without acknowledging/ congratulating Suns players?

Reply #851226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He always does

Reply #851228 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, he was straight out of there.

From Tim Reynolds on Twitter:

And that's that: LeBron James just said he is not going to play in the Tokyo Olympics.

Reply #851237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Even though Covid has raged through US, would think that Pop at 72 wouldn't want to take the risk in going to Japan either.

Reply #851238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Considering injuries, playoffs, yanks not wanting go, history of player health, short turnaround between seasons etc I think it's safe to say that Lebron, Davis, Harden, Irving, Durant, Leornard, Brown and Thompson won’t be playing which whilst the yanks will still pull a good team it won’t be star studded which is a good sign for everyone else

Reply #851262 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As great as Lebron is, he is such a drama queen and an absolute sore loser and sook at times it's pathetic

Reply #851263 | Report this post

Musk  
Years ago

Nets and Bucks been great so far, serious looking even more intriguing with hardens health in question

Reply #851487 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Talk about bad timing there lol^

Reply #851501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Doc had Simmons play the 5 when Embiid went down, could this be something to look at in terms of Simmons with the boomers? Just going with him and 4 perimeter players?

Also surprisingly Embiid is playing despite the injury

Reply #851698 | Report this post

Musk  
Years ago

Wow hawks upset Sixers and embiid actually played, this has to go 6 or 7 now

Reply #851700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2nd round set now with clippers against the mavs, other than nets and bucks which will still be good hopefully, I think any team can win their respective series

Reply #851723 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:03 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754