Anonymous
Years ago

Bogut's obsession with Cambage

https://amp.nine.com.au/article/68e27b2f-8b9b-4dbd-b0f1-636eb05b9fd7?__twitter_impression=true

He's a very strange man and a bully too.

Topic #48674 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

If you thought the last one was a non-story, save yourselves the time reading this one.

Reply #851926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Speaking on non-story, I bet Bogut had never actually read 1984

Reply #851927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Guys becoming pete Evans 2.0

Reply #851929 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Someone has to call out Liz's rubbish, might as well be him because nobody else does.

Reply #851930 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

both idiots. The end.

Since Bogut retired, he went insane. Some guy logged his minutes and he spends atleast 2 everyday on Twitter.

Reply #851932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2 hrs*

Reply #851933 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I wonder if he is on Reddit

Reply #851936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who's Boguts wife, is she not aloud social media?

Reply #851937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#937 nice English

Reply #851938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

938, Ocd?

Reply #851939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wonder if he is on Reddi

Not since the removed the pizzagate sub

Reply #851942 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

I think it's fair to say that anything/anyone that offends him is an obsession. Cabbage isn’t my cup of tea either but over time it’s clear Bogut has shown he needs professional help. Cabbage loves a whinge but Andrews beliefs are based on QAnon like rhetoric - usually derived from ignorance and hate.

The fact that mainstream media has continuously turned a blind eye to some of his more hateful acts & beliefs has only helped in normalising him. Plenty of people like him around though, especially in our country.

Reply #851969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spot on Bolt

Reply #851970 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Bogut's an idiot.

Cambage may be opinionated and yes society still doesn't like opinionated women but as a 6'8" black woman in Australia I'm sure she gets stared it and probably laughed at every time she leaves the house. It's okay for a guy to be almost 7 foot tall but not a woman and certainly not a black woman either. She's also said before she struggles to find a date at her size which no doubts compounds things making her feel more lonely and isolated.

You don't have to agree with all her opinions but most people with a heart would have some sympathy for Cambage.

Reply #851980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Both of them are a pair of space cadets but something about Cambage really annoys me... constantly plays the victim

Reply #852023 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Who's Boguts wife, is she not aloud social media?No she's quietly social media.

Reply #852376 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Darn...

Reply #852377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#939 no just not illiterate

Reply #852380 | Report this post

You need a higher level of Hoops membership to post in this thread. If you're a longtime, registered member, contact me for an upgrade.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:18 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754