Anonymous
Years ago

NBA finals

I wonder what the odds were at the start of the season for Atlanta and Phoenix in their respective conference finals? Would have loved to punt a pineapple on a Phoenix Atlanta finals series, which is definitely a good possibility.
If Chris Paul gets a championship, it would have to vault him into top point guards of all time, if he isn't already.
So what are people's picks to advance to finals?

Topic #48753 | Report this topic

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Phoenix v Milwaukee is my pick.

Reply #855364 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's wait and watch. Excited btw

Reply #855392 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I wonder what the odds were at the start of the season for Atlanta and Phoenix in their respective conference finals?

Opening odds (October 2021):

ATL 65-1
PHX 60-1 (before Chris Paul signing)

Season start (December 2021):

ATL 40-1
PHX 22-1

Reply #855399 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Really hoping for Phoenix now

How good is this playoffs for the little guys. A bunch of small clubs who haven't had much success.

All the teams who've had all the success in my lifetime, plus all the big name brands got nowhere near it- Lakers, Bulls, Celtics, Spurs, Pistons, Mavs, Heat

Reply #855446 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:31 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754