NBL MAN
Years ago

Re source to use during off season and for future seasons

Aussie Hoopla isn't as up to date and as trust worthy.
Use this https://spatialjam.com/contracttracker
I love this website

Topic #48780 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nah I'll take Hoopla thanks. It's up to date + tracks reasonable rumours etc.

Reply #856381 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Years ago

Isn't it just tracking for the sake of tracking? Most rumours we'll hear about through the media etc and signings also. Just a place to see it all together?

Certainly not trying to downplay anyone's hard work, they're both good sites and good luck to anyone who does anything like this.

Noticed a few people on here bagging Aussie Hoopla over the years but i don't think they're baseless in their rumours. Have seen a few names on there come to fruition that weren't really mentioned elsewhere. Don't know if they just echo what is more or less already known, but certainly don't think they make anything up. Any in any case, who doesn't love the fun of a good rumour?

Reply #856393 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

I'd rather a site which tracks signings and contracts than all of the rumours we hear of every off-season that are mostly way off.

Reply #856414 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aussie Hoopla is a joke.

Dan Boyce - need I say more? The guy is a tool.

Reply #856448 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Never heard of it.

Reply #856450 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Hopefully not all rumours are true.
Mudronja linked to Cats, Tassie and Cairns.
Please don't come to Perth .

Reply #856454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754