D2.0
Years ago

Perth Wildcats 2021-22

Well ok, I was going to wait, but since Free Agency is apparently kicking off tomorrow...

NORTON
Currently listed as a Free-Agent, and should be highly sought.
For the way the Wildcats play, I believe he should be a high priority signing. He's a local and fits their system well.

WHITE
Has he done enough to earn another contract?
I think there's a few guys that could be vying for "end of the bench" spots and it's really going to depend on who and what they target.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him offered a deal elsewhere. Also wouldn't be surprised to see him stick around as a training player.

BRITT
Despite showing potential elsewhere, just hasn't thrived under Trev.

COTTON
Contracted. Good to see him walking around. Hopefully no setbacks, and hopefully his naturalisation comes through at some point.

STEINDL
F/A. Kayla is playing for the Wolves (and played for the Lynx in the WNBL cup) Clint continues to show that he can have an impact when he gets hot. Question is probably whether somebody else offers him a better deal.

SWAKA LO BULUK
Now listed as a F/A, which presumably means Perth didn't exercise the option on his contract. Showed a few glimpses towards the end, but hasn't come on quickly enough.

BLANCHFIELD
Contracted. Hopefully we can get him a bit more support next season.

SHERVILL
I doubt there'd be any question that Perth wants to keep him. It will come down to money and what other clubs are prepared to offer.
I would imagine Perth would be keen to offer a similar deal to Traver's: 1yr DP, 1yr senior roster, 1yr option.

MOONEY
He's said, very diplomatically, that he would love to stay. And I think that with the short turnaround and covid issues, that would make sense for everybody. Could come down to whether a lucrative Euro contract is in the offing.

WAGSTAFF
Can the Captain go one more?
has shown once again that season starts to take a toll on his body, but I imagine the Spirit is still willing. I think it will be wait and see, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a retirement before next season.

TRAVERS
Contracted. Will be great to watch him continue to develop.

BAIRSTOW
Showed enough to warrant a bench role, somewhere, not sure what his upside is.

MAGNAY
Definitely a player worth having if he can regain his touch.
Depends who's offering what.

MAJOK
Achilles can be problematic, but assuming he's well enough to train it will be interesting to see where he lands. Good bench option and can play some decent minutes.

JERVIS
Great to see Tommy back again, again. And I thought he played some good minutes, but was underutilised. I suspect he'll back to the Rockingham Flames now.

FERGUSON
Didn't see him play. Not sure if he dressed for any games.
But he has an interesting skillset. Unlike a lot of genuine 7 footers, who concentrate on Rim Protection, "Ferg" can do it at both ends and is a prolific scorer in the lower grades. Could have a bright future if he ever gets on an NBL court.

TARGETS:
Cats will target a Local Starting Centre. Either retain Magnay, or Brandt is apparently back in Perth, or potentially Reath (although I heard that he extend his contract when promoted to the senior league in Serbia.)
But it will come down to Money & Opportunity. Trev is typically looking for less minutes from his genuinely big centres, and there is always the option of an Import.

Kay seems to be doing ok in Spain, and I think he plans to spend at least one more season there.

Perth will obviously be targetting backcourt depth. They need another PG and also somebody that can score. No Guarantee Cotton comes back at full fitness, and probably won't be playing the same huge minutes he was pre-injury. (I wouldn't be completely shocked to see us start next season with an IR.) Whilst I won't be surprised if they pull a local rabbit from their hat, it's going to be tough with Roth chasing.

IMPORTS:
I suspect the goal will be TWO imports plus Cotton. So Translate that as Mooney plus a Guard.
If and when Cotton is both fit and naturalised, gives them an ace up their sleeve, which they may need to plug other holes.

Topic #48790 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kay to Japan.

Reply #856590 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Focus on Norton and Mooney as a priority.
Other signings shouldn't be rushed you always look at the options available before deciding.
Plenty of talent on the list .

Reply #856594 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norton on JJ list, could ask for overs, Kay agent asking 450/80k a season, it's probably his European package equal, can Japan match this, still not convinced he won’t be back in Perth or at JJ. Bairstow is a very good bench option at Perth or elsewhere.

Reply #856597 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Wondering if the GF series just delayed a few talks. Might see rapid movement next week

Reply #856598 | Report this post

Loungefly  
Years ago

I can see (hope) Norton coming back, possible captaincy in the future and the knowledge it's a 90% you'll be playing for a title again next season are big pulls. I personally hope Magnay comes back, he looked better each game once he could train with the team and get some reps in people clearly don't understand how hard it is for a pro athlete to sit and then be expected to play at a high level, his NBA game was in March or something and he signed with wildcats in May.

Mooney is the big one though he's a must

Reply #856599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Heres what has been rumoured so far

Jervis retiring - may not even play NBL1
Steindl to Redbacks in NBL1 but then interstate with wife wanting to play for another WNBL team
Shervill to Tasmania - deserves full contracted spot
Wagstaff likely to retire due to knee?

Reply #856611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's be honest. Nobody else offering White any sort of deal.

Reply #856612 | Report this post

Aussie  
Years ago

Norton on JJ list, could ask for overs, Kay agent asking 450/80k a season, it's probably his European package equal, can Japan match this, still not convinced he won't be back in Perth or at JJ. Bairstow is a very good bench option at Perth or elsewhere

In today's West Australian newspaper, Trevor said Kay won't be back

Reply #856619 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I wouldn't think another team would offer Steindl enough to move unless Perth were offering nothing OR he was already planning to move?

Reply #856640 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I could see Steindl looking elsewhere if he was chasing a larger role.

Reply #856649 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

My early list
Based on assumptions at this early stage..

Norton?
Cotton * ( will get citizenship one day!)
Blanchfield
Mooney*?
Import* could even keep Magnay? Use import spot elsewhere.

White?
Lo Buluk ?
Travers ( will play big mins covering multiple positions).
Steindl?
J Bairstow or free agent
Majok or free agent.

Shervill likely to go elsewhere.
Britt too old for DP in 2022.
Keep Ferguson as DP , find more DP.

Too many variables at this point.

Once Cotton is a local strengthen bench with import combo guard.

Reply #856650 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gleeson knows the market then, Kay probably out priced himself of the Australian market.

Reply #856651 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

We've got a big problem if Norton leaves, he's been groomed into the leader role that Damo held for so long, hopefully we can sign him to a long term deal. We need that consistency in the side.

Reply #856652 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Agreed. Given we've already got Cotton, Blanchfield & Travers signed, Norton is the other obvious one. (Mooney would be great too of course if he is open to staying down under)
Assuming Trev re-signs as well, with that core group the rest should take care of itself even if there is some turnover.

Reply #856655 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

With the JJs coming in, there's a "once-off" uptick in demand. Meaning guys who would otherwise be relegated to the end of the bench on one year minimum deals, could attract 2~3 year deals elsewhere.
Guys with choices aren't likely to be attracted there without bigger offers, but there could be opportunities for guys like Steindl.
And there's no guarantee he's being offered a spot at Perth.

Reply #856656 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Interested to know who we should target from other teams? Before Norton came along I was always interested in Ili as a replacement for Damo eventually, we don't necessarily have that need any more, but who has that 'Wildcats' vibe about them?

Reply #856658 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

"We've got a big problem if Norton leaves"

There's clearly something in the wind (no pun intended)
That they haven't already signed him, indicates he was waiting for Free Agency. Maybe just to see what was offered?

Presumably JJs are offering him the inaugural Captaincy, on a long-term deal and very good money. He's be a good pickup for any team, but I think would fit in very well with the culture they're trying to build in Tassie.

Perth need another guard and should have import slots free, so maybe that's an option to replace Norton if he leaves.

Reply #856659 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Looking over the list of free agents, I think Humphries is the only one that would fit if Magnay were to move on which I'd assume he will. If Steindl leaves, then I can't really see another bench sharp shooter to replace him.

Reply #856660 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Shervill has the potential to replace Steindl.
Also we need to think about college guys and other overseas based players.

Reply #856661 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Assuming Trev re-signs as well, with that core group the rest should take care of itself even if there is some turnover.

Gleeson is already under contract for next season.

Reply #856667 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

^ yeah, you're quite right. 1 year left. My bad.

Reply #856671 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the variable that may change the whole recruiting equation is Cotton.

- Will he be as effective as before ? Will they need more depth to support him ?

- After such a serious injury I cant imagine he will go back to running around endless screens and getting bumped on the thigh by big guys. The cats may have to change up their offence to reduce the amount of bumps he is getting - at 28 he is getting into more of an injury prone bracket. If they want another 10 years as a naturalised player his time and wellbeing needs to be better managed.

I think the Cats will need more significant scoring/points from the guard slot to be able to reduce Cottons minutes overall and to take some of the defensive pressure. Relying on Cotton and Blanchfield wont cut it - they will need a decent import guard is my thinking. (DJ Newbill type) Norton whilst solid is not the offensive spark from guard that will give you 15-20 points a night.

I hope for Cottons sake he can get back to his best but this is the red flag to the Cats that he needs more depth around him (at Guard) that allows him to be effective without overdoing it.

Reply #856685 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Yes, bare minimum they need another point guard and a guard that can score, maybe in the one player.
But would probably come off the bench, with Norton starting

Reply #856687 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

If you are the Wildcats you would know you weren't 'that' far off this season, so only tweaks would be required.

Majok will be back for Jervis.
Shervill shows promise.
Steindl regressed, would his offer reflect that and trigger a move?
Wagstaff could retire given his age and underpar showing this playoffs.
Kevin White, I have often been critical of but went above and beyond his role this playoffs, worthy of another role in the team.
Magnay has been underwhelming this season but has promise and upside.
Mooney you would want back again.
Norton likewise personifies Wildcats basketball and is worthy of bringing back.
Britt often turned the ball over.

I think Shervill seems to be able to hit shots, and could replace Steindl although does not move and shoot off the dribble as well as Steindl.

This team seems to do well without a legit dominant Centre but one that plays a defensive role well, would Hodgson be a target?

Reply #856688 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Just because he's had this injury doesn't mean he's inclined to increase his likelihood of the injury happening again, it just depends on the contact you receive and he was unlucky to cop multiple knocks to the same area. Players cop these knocks all the time in contact sports and as far as I know they recover fully, even if they were on the more serious side like Cotton. He'll be back to his MVP form soon enough, I'd say he'd be back in the gym very soon, running jumping and shooting.

I do agree with needing some offensive support, not sure of the ideal spots to squeeze in another 2 imports if Mooney stays. We usually go after scoring SF's, but Blanchfield has shown he's more than capable of covering that spot. i'd be inclined to leave Mooney at C and bring in a 3 & D import at the PF spot.

Reply #856691 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Like so many times, it will depend on who's available and at what cost.
It's no coincidence that we at times struggled against bigger frontcourts. Magnay was meant to solve that. Does he stick around?

Mooney was the best PF in the league. The fact that he could match it against most of the Centres, adds to his versatility. So why negate that?

We'll obviously have to put decent money into either an import or marquee. If you hire another 4 as a starter, them we're stuck with a permanently undersize starting 5.

As to whether we need another 3/4, I'd say definitely not, but it will depend on retentions. Last season we had Bairstow, Wagstaff, and Travers all play at the 4, and we had Blanchfield and Shervill if we needed to go smaller.

Reply #856917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norton has indicated he will stay. Mooney is gone . Europe or the NBA. His stocks have fallen a bit.

Reply #856935 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Will there be an NBL Cup in 2021-22 and beyond?

Maybe we can try three-peating in that.

Reply #856938 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"Norton has indicated he will stay. Mooney is gone . Europe or the NBA. His stocks have fallen a bit."

Source?

Reply #856972 | Report this post

loungefly  
Years ago

"Mooney is gone . Europe or the NBA. His stocks have fallen a bit."

technically he's right cause Trev said in the press conference after game 3 he was going straight from MEL back home to the States.

As far as coming back he said he's interested and I think people really don't understand how hard it is to crack NBA he may want security and not have to gamble on a G League contract/call up only to get cut after a few weeks.
but you can guarantee the Wildcats handed him a contract to look over while he was on the flight

Reply #856975 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Without Cotton , Mooney was a shadow of himself. He was someone that Cotton made look exceptional , without him he was no NBL allstar 1.

Reply #856977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mooney is a gun, his stocks lowered is laughable. He played big minutes in a long season with hardly any help in his position, he had more double, doubles and played solid even after loss of Cotton.

Reply #856978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mooney is a centre in the NBL. Can move to the 4 in a pinch but hes a 5

Reply #856985 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Norton/white
Cotton/import budget
Blanchfield/Travers/shervill-dp (final year before moving todd)
Import/wagstaff
Mooney/majok/ferguson-dp

Steindl to the east
Times up for Britt
Buluk times up
Magnay to the east

Reply #856987 | Report this post

loungefly  
Years ago

Mooney was signed to play the 4 and only got pushed to the 5 with Majok injury

so if they get a 5 (Plumlee back or another Import or happy to keep Moon at the 5?) Id be happy for Magnay to come back.
Majok may not be ready to go again at seasons start which will be under 12 months since he did his Achilles. I hope they give Ferg the 5 mins a game Jervis was playing this year to help him develop.

Britt regressed big time this year and could have done something but with Cotton out, Norton limited and Trev still had no faith in him hes not coming back.

Reply #856991 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Obviously Mooney has gone home, that has no bearing on whether (or where) he plays next season ffs. What, you think because he's gone home to the USA, that means he's playing NBA?

Again obviously he'd give his right nut to play NBA, but what are his chances. He'd be undersized even for a 4.
I hope he gets his shot, but I also hope he doesn't become another who gets sucked into sitting on his arse for 6 months waiting for an opportunity that never comes.

Europe, yep, we've said all along that was a possibility. He'd make a good showing as a small but versatile PF in most Euro leagues. Who knows if he gets an offer or is even interested.
Conceptually, it doesn't alter the structure. It's him or another import.

Reply #857016 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Jook's a F/A. But I don't even know if he's back training yet, and I don't see anyone beating a path to his door.
He's only ever going to be a bench player, and occasional starter. It wouldn't be the worst thing to start the season with Tommy or Ferg on the bench.
At this rate, we'll have to start referring to Jervis as "Nelly."

Reply #857018 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

Jervis is normally serviceable with his length, this season he lost it all somehow.

I'd take Majok if healthy.

Reply #857022 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Mudronja linked to Perth or Cairns according to Aussie hoopla.
Please go to Cairns Mudronja.

Reply #857397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reath would be better than majok and jervis.

Reply #857398 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Jervis is cooked.
I would look for another backup, Majok can look elsewhere.

Reply #857399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reath won't play for the small change that Jook and Jarvis played for.

Reply #857416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah but the cap has increased.

Reply #857417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kouame is a good asia option.
Salt defensivly is very good.
Gorjok Gak from college,

Reply #857418 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

I'm hearing that Jackjumpers are in talks with several Perth players,it will be interesting to see who we can pick up because we are yet to land a big fish.

Reply #857420 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reath if he has a good Olympics can earn triple what he can in nbl, double even if he doesn't make it. He was a back end bench player last season and nbl could not compete.

Reply #857425 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was very close, but Reath and Mooney together would be best frontcourt in league, add naturalised cotton and import 1 and 3. Would be best nbl team ever

Reply #857427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd go with kouame,was huge against Serbia yesterday.
Hard worker, just what Gleeson likes.

Reply #857429 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Norton, ? , White now my 11man.
Cotton, Travers 1-4 ( not sure his best position)
Blanchfield, Shervill?
Mooney or Import. ?
Import or local. ?

If Cotton naturalized in time then get combo import off bench.

Reply #858004 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth Wildcats - Gleeson
Norton/White?
Cotton/Antonio?
Blanchfield/Travers/Shervill
(i)/Wagstaff
Mooney(i)/Majok?

Reply #858005 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think the cats hopes are to get cheap imports , as they seem to be regularly out-hustled in recruiting local talent. (unless your an Aussie where you have no offers on the table e.g. Walker, Majok, White, Jervis.)

The cats had a lot of things go well last season that was more fortune than good planning. Mooney could of ended up like half the rookie imports we see and was a suprise packet for everyone. Cats also basically benefited from being the most-injury free team in the league until at the end where their lack of depth made the finals are farce.

Had one of their stars gone down earlier in the season it wouldn't have likely been a finals berth guaranteed.

Reply #858196 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

ROFL
Yeah, Wildcats being the most successful team in the league, is all down to good luck

Reply #858203 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

According to many on here we had the most injury luck despite it costing us a Grand Final series.

Reply #858205 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Compare Adelaide and Brisbane - both beat Cat when they had their full strength teams and then got ruined by Injury. By the time the cats had injuries WE HAD ALREADY QUALIFIED FOR FINALs.

Reply #858260 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

"Compare Adelaide and Brisbane - both beat Cat when they had their full strength teams"
OMG, you sound like a Dockers' supporter

Reply #858281 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Melbourne United had the most injury luck and it occurred in a Grand Final series.

Reply #858287 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Not unhappy with Wagstaff signing. He played injured during playoffs.

Early days in roster structure. People will write Perth off which I don't mind.

Norton. ?
Cotton. ?
Blanchfield. ?
?? , Travers, Wagstaff.
??, ?

Lo Buluk, Shervill, Bairstow, Majok and White remain unsigned. Not a good idea to sign any of them quickly except maybe Shervill without looking at other options first.

Still 2 import spots and possible Cotton citizenship to shape the roster also.

Reply #858408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Atm, I'd say the aim is..

Norton-White
Cotton-Antonio
Blanchfield-Travers-Shervill
Import-Wagstaff.
Import-Majok

Mooney obviously could stay but start to lean towards no.

Reply #858411 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

I'd say currently we're looking at something like:

NORTON / Local(White) / DP
COTTON / Import / Shervill
BLANCH / Local
Import / TRAVERS / WAGSTAFF
L or I / JOOK / Ferg

I still think we're chasing a Local Centre, and Trev will trust his system and staff to get the best out of someone for 20 minutes a game.
It seems it won't Magnay, Reath, or even Brandt, but there's still a few others floating around.

We would currently have two import slots available.
Number one priority is Mooney or a similar gun.
Number two (unless one falls out of the local woodwork) has got to be another guard
Maybe, If & When Cotton naturalises, that frees up another spot for a cheaper centre???

Reply #858508 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brandt resigns in Japan.

Reply #858510 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Resigns, or re-signs?

Reply #858511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Re-signs

Reply #858513 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Jook has just re-signed fro two years.
Says he's been working hard, so hopefully is back to full fitness. Good to see.
Not earth-shattering news, LOL, but a good piece of the puzzle.

Reply #858644 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth Wildcats - T.Gleeson
6'1 M.Norton/PG
6’0 B.Cotton/SG
6’7 T.Blanchfield/6’8 L.Travers/6’7 C.Shervill
(i)/6’8 J.Wagstaff
(i)/6’9 M.Majok

Gone
Buluk sg
Steindl sf
Bairstow pf
Magnay pf/c

Still up in the air
White pg
Mooney(i) c/pf

Rumour
Antonio sg

Reply #858646 | Report this post

loungefly  
Years ago

Plumlee still a chance to return?

Reply #858655 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Possible

Reply #858657 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

If they can't secure a local starting Centre, AND Cotton naturalises, then yes Big Plums would be a chance.
really impressed last time around with his work-rate and IQ.

Reply #858688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What has Plumlee being doing the last year ? If he has not been actively playing he could be more under done than Magnay was.

Reply #858689 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Not sure of the origins of the Jonah Antonio rumours, or exactly what his status is?
He declared for the draft, but my understanding is that the NCAA gave players the option of returning to college for another year?

Reply #858692 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

Yeah, I think people like to keep talking about Plumlee, but even if he's been keeping fit, he would need to be in preseason training about now.

Reply #858746 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Miles Plumlee is the new Mike Dunigan.

Reply #858763 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Norton.
Cotton.
Blanchfield, Travers
Import. Wagstaff
Import. Majok.

Still 3 bench spots. If by some chance we can snag a local starting big that frees up import spot on bench.

White could return..

Reply #858854 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

STEINDL, LO BULUK, MOONEY, BAIRSTOW, MAGNAY, all gone.

NORTON
An important re-signing

COTTON
Is the incumbent MVP when fit, and will be huge if he naturalises

BLANCHFIELD
Played some of his best ball last season, hopefully that continues under new coach.

SHERVILL
An important part of our future, and great to get one more season as a DP

WAGSTAFF
Will provide leadership and stability. Just hope we're not too dependent on big minutes from him.

TRAVERS
Going to be great to continue watching him develop

MAJOK
Good to see he's fit and working hard. Great value off the bench, and can start when needed.

That's 6 players, including 3.5 starters.
Still need at least 2 locals, probably 3.

UNKNOWN:
BRITT - Didn't thrive under Trev. Could a new coach re-launch his career??
WHITE - Could he squeeze out one more year, given our pressing need for a backup PG?
FERG - Ripping it up in NBL1. Should still qualify as a DP
JERVIS - If Cotton doesn't naturalise in time, could we start the season with Jook starting and Ferg & Tommy on the bench?

TARGETS?

IMPORTS could be anybody (except Mooney). Walker always seems to get perennial interest, due to his friendship with Cotton. Terrico is playing in Puerto Rico, might he be interested in returning for a bench 2/3 role?
Otherwise, yeah, who knows. Maybe new coach goes for import 4 AND 5, straight up.

LOCALS - not many quality players still floating around.
Bairstow, Hodgson, and Froling, apparently the only bigs available. (Assuming Reath to Hawks in true, and Motum stays o/s)
For guards, there was talk of Mudronja being linked to Perth, but who else is still floating around.

With Trev gone, it's very hard to predict which way we're going to lean...

Reply #861110 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:44 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754