Anonymous
Years ago

Wildcats changes in coaching staff

Assistant coach Jacob Chance is departing
Video co-ordinator and development coach Luke Brennan is promoted to assistant coach
Keegan Crawford (Perth Lynx assistant coach) takes on role as video co-ordinator and development coach.

Anyone know where Jacob Chance is heading? To Cairns to join Forde's staff?

Topic #48816 | Report this topic

PyroCross  
Years ago

With Chance heading to Napier to fulfil his duties in the NZ NBL (coach of the Hawkes Bay Hawks), I suspect he'll be in that role in 2022 as well.

Reply #857269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"With Chance heading to Napier to fulfil his duties in the NZ NBL (coach of the Hawkes Bay Hawks), I suspect he'll be in that role in 2022 as well."

NZNBL is in the NBL off-season though, right?

Wondering where Chance will be coaching during the NBL season.

Reply #857273 | Report this post

PyroCross  
Years ago

It is in the off-season, though it wouldn't surprise me if he took a community role in the Hawke's Bay as well.

Otherwise, I hear him and Adam Forde get along quite well, so a Cairns assistant gig?

Reply #857278 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wasn't Chance going to jack jumpers as an assistant. I hope he does join Forde in Cairns with Hill the other coach.

Reply #857280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Otherwise, I hear him and Adam Forde get along quite well, so a Cairns assistant gig?"

This seems to make a lot of sense.

At Perth, he's been the second assistant, whereas at Cairns maybe they could offer him the lead assistant role.

Reply #857281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh yeah, JackJumpers might make sense too given Roth as head coach. The Wildcat coaching tree is starting to grow around the league.

Reply #857282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

joining roth at jackjumpers

Reply #857298 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Years ago

Gleeson turning into the Alistair Clarkson of the NBL.

Reply #857325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was meant to be lead asst with the Jack jumpers accord to the rumour mill. New Radford has that spot so anyone's guess.

Reply #857350 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chance announced as Lead Assistant for the JJ's

Reply #857673 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:37 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754