carter
Years ago

SA Knockout Basketball Competition

i love these days it gives players a chance to put all of their skills on display without being stuck in the game plans and sets that clubs put upon them. it really exposes those who cant just play 'basketball' without structure and other great teammates surrounding them to make them look better.

If i recall correctly this year should have many NBL1/State level players playing if their schools get through to finals day etc.

Girls- Brazel (seymour), Woosnam (henley), Simons (pultney), Moffet (St Fransis) along with many centrals girls attending trinity i would assume, this is one of the largest girls talent pools i have seen in many years.

Boys - a number of state representatives across the entire state/ metro and country (boarding), Marshall (Nazarath), Real, D.Smith, DeBarros, Warren, Phillipou (Henley), Osborne (Seaton), Trinty have Bj and a number of train on boys with centrals, Luca.B (PAC). it will be jam packed full of talent.

does anyone have any inside info about who looks to be the stacked team going in as there is always one (Nazareth last year was the one).
Any coaches wanting to talk up their teams and player talent drop it below - there is always one.

Topic #48829 | Report this topic