Matisse Thybulle
Danté Exum
Josh Green
Jock Landale
Chris Goulding
Nick Kay
Duop Reath
Nathan Sobey

Replacement players: Josh Giddey, Xavier Cooks, Brock Motum.

So my understanding is the 3 replacement players will travel to Vegas for the next step of preparations, which includes exhibition games. So Creek is the only one officially out of consideration at this time?

Topic #48850 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Delly-Exum
Mills-Goulding-Sobey
Ingles-Thybulle-green
Landale-Kay
Baynes-reath

Surprised both cooks, Motum out.
Above lineup might have Thybulle starting. Small ball.

Reply #857919 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

Sobey provides some offence and can be third string pg. I think dropping giddey is fair enough, having a guy ride the bench purely for experience isn't considering on court impact.

Reply #857920 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surprise both cooks and motum are out thought at least one of them if not both get in.

While he's wouldn’t of made my team can’t help but feel good for sobey to go from not being in the original 24 to now being in the 12

Can Goorj make adjustments in terms of the replacement players, I can’t help but feel we may need motum and/or cooks just for a tad more size, a lot of pressure on landale, baynes and reath at the 5, guess we’ll be going small a lot, something which I thought cooks would be handy for.

Judging by the US alone they don’t have a lot of bigs either so we’ll certainly be mobile

Reply #857923 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Motum very unlucky imo.
Also look to be one big man short. Would have left Sobey out.

Reply #857924 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

Stoked for Sobey. Warranted for mine.

Reply #857925 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rebounding may be an issue, 3-4-5 will have to crash the boards.

Reply #857926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm surprised Motum missed out, in saying that, he’s a shooter first, his D and rebounding are not that strong. Cooks has not had enough game time to make a fair judgement, also very average three point shooter, good rebounder though.

Reply #857927 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm looking forward to see what Reath brings, I want to be convinced, I’m still a bit sceptical.

Reply #857929 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

I didn't expect 8 guards/swingmen and only 4 bigs. If any of the bigs go down, we are very shallow in the frontcourt.

Reply #857930 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I didn't expect 8 guards/swingmen and only 4 bigs. If any of the bigs go down, we are very shallow in the frontcourt."

Defintely a small-ball feel to it. Doesn't mean it can't work. We do lack beef in the paint. Even Jock as a big isn't particularly beefy.

Reply #857932 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Of the 5 current/ex-Sixers, I would not have tipped that Sobey would be the only one that made the team. Crazy to me Creek isn't in the team.

Reply #857933 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think we will see cooks at asia cup + future tournaments. Anyone born before 94 unlikely to make next Olympics bar maybe mills at 35.

Reply #857935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Creek had the drugs issue surrounding him. As soon as the article came out, all photos of him were taken down.

Reply #857936 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What happened to Thon Maker? Broekhoff pulled out yes?

Reply #857937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Creek is still in at least one of the photos, maybe the whole drug thing played a factor but it's not like he’s been erased from the social media accounts

Reply #857938 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maker pulled out to work on his game, like Simmons.

Reply #857939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Broekhoff dealing with his mental health. Lot on his plate, wishing him all the best.

Reply #857941 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

So the "absolute shock" and "ludicrous" decision was just an unproven 18 year old being one of the last cuts?
Alrighty then.

It was always going to be a slightly unusual mix given the players available. IMO the unluckiest is probably Motum. Still not anything in the realm of a shock though.

Looking forward to seeing how we go.
I can't say my expectations are particularly high but I'm always willing to be pleasantly surprised.

Reply #857942 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luuuc, cmon you know 9/10 people that post get attached to the hype. Go on Instagram, most people are disgusted, some say he's the best player.

Reply #857943 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

I'll pass on Instagram.
I'm a big fan of Giddey, but this team needs to be built to win right now.

It would be great if we had a rock solid rotation of 10 that allowed us to bring a guy partly for the experience, but IMO that's not where this team is atm.
Giddey has a lot of years in green & gold ahead of him (assuming he wants to).

Reply #857944 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Agreed, Giddey being omitted is a total non-issue.

It feels weird having no Wildcats representation in the squad.

Reply #857945 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Pretty good team IMO. I probably would've left out Green & Exum and included Creek & Giddey but can understand Creek being left out with all the problems around him and Giddey being inexperienced.

As expected Sobey & Goulding are in there not sure how anyone could've made an argument for either of their exclusions but Goorj got a good first hand look at these two this season so he knows.

Reply #857946 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"It feels weird having no Wildcats representation in the squad."

does nick kay count? ;)

Reply #857948 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm USA born and raised but I got a good feeling about the Aussies taking home a medal Silver or Bronze. They have great coaching and a nice mix of quality players. They also have experience of the core group plying together. Will be very interesting to see the different groups coach throws out there but definitely believe they medal this time around.

Reply #857950 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2024 is shaping up nicely...

Mills 6'0 2-1 / 35 y.o vet and captain.
Cotton 6’0 2-1 31
Exum 6’6 1-2-3 29
Green 6’6 2-3 24
Daniels 6’6 2-3 21
Giddey 6’9 1-3 22
Simmons 6’10 1-4 28
Landale 6’11 4-5 29
Reath 6’11 5-4 28
Humphries 6’11 5-4 26
Maker 7’0 4-5 27

1 more guy who will come out of nowhere, could be cooks, maker, travers, Magnay, Hunter, white, Vasljevic, bolden, proctor etc etc. Who knows…

Cotton more scoring punch with older mills. Split minutes maybe
Thybulles spot taken up by Daniels who has more versatility, but we keep elite d. Mills gone post olympics means Matisse comes back at 27y.o

Reply #857951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cotton gone post olympics.* Matisse back in.

Reply #857952 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Maker 7'0 4-5 27**********

Reply #857953 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Zodiac, it was completely reasonable for people to not think sobey would make the team since wasn't even in the original 24. Obviously he tore it up from there onwards but even the coaches weren’t completely sold on the guy originally. Not to mention with all the outs and the fact we’re pretty set 1-3, it was more what’s going on at the 4&5 was the question.

Anon#951 obviously anything can happen but Thybulle is still young and will probably only get better and his defence is already spectacular (pretty sure he was the only bench player to make the defensive teams) throw in his shooting getting better (he at least attempts compared to Simmons), I’d expect him to be a mainstay barring any injury or deciding not to play that is.

Reply #857954 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Motum should be in there over Kay for me.

Reply #857955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luuuc you think Thon is really 35?

Reply #857957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Daniels covers Thybulle for 2 years imo 23/24. Cotton comes in 23/24. Thybulle back after.
Scoring is the problem and we don't have enough today or in the future.

Reply #857959 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

Luuuc you think Thon is really 35?

I'm just messin' around.
He's probably not a day over 34.

Probably.

Reply #857961 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Interesting. Bit of a small ball lineup. Bit surprised Cooks, Creek and Motum all missed out and only 3 talls plus Kay, who's a relatively unathletic 4 man, who from memory didn't set the world alight in his minor minutes at World Cup. And the rest wing players or guards. Any injury to those 4 and we're in a bit of trouble. After all the injuries in recent NBA playoffs and NBL season, makes me a little uneasy to be honest.

Reply #857962 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

I stand corrected. Kay did OK at WC.

Still I'd much rather 5 potential inside players instead of 4.

Reply #857963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Possible ingles runs the show?

Mills, Thybulle, green + Landale, Reath or Baynes.

Reply #857964 | Report this post

Nostraballmus  
Years ago

Small ball madness for mine. Doesn't look like a team designed to beat a Spain or Argentina or France (that we will need to do to medal)
We look short on bigs, one injury will see us struggle, a lot riding on Baynes re-finding his form and Kat stepping up to play more than support minutes. Death unknown internationally but Goorjian must have seen enough to think he can do the job.
I don’t see Sobey playing a lot and not sure what he brings, would’ve preferred some big insurance (Motum) or x-factor (Giddey).
Hoping to be proved wrong.

Reply #857968 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will be lucky to make 2nd round

Reply #857969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Other qualified teams rosters out tomorrow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_at_the_2020_Summer_Olympics_-_Men%27s_team_rosters

Reply #857971 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

I don't get the small-ball comments in regards to the frontcourt.
I thought only two of would make it, and it's Kay and Reath, hardly shocking.
Motum wouldn't have added much. With the cattle available it would have to be something exceptional to run a 3-man frontcourt, so 4 players to cover 2 spots is perfect.

My personal opinion is that we're a little thin at the 3 spot, with both Creek and Cooks out. But I'm assuming that, as is the modern way, Goorj wants to run 3-point shooters in the 3 spot.

Reply #857973 | Report this post

LV  
Years ago

Pretty simple. 12 spots on the roster and only 4 given to players who regularly play the 4 or 5 spots.

Reply #857985 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The normal layout is 2 of each position plus 2 versatile players. 1 f/c and 1 g

Reply #857986 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Creek and Cooks are not natural threes, their three ball isn't consistent enough.

Reply #857989 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

I'm surprised by Motum's omission more than Cooks. I thought Sobey would miss out due to depth at the guard spots.

I don't really see the small-ball potential here. Baynes, Reath and Kay are more plodding bigs. You might be able to play Landale some minutes at the 5, maybe. If Simmons was there, we might've seen some fast-tempo lineups that remained big, but I don't see that for this team. I don't know where Goorj is going with the balance of this team. Maybe it's a reflection of players in form.

Reply #858003 | Report this post

JB  
Years ago

Exum is bound to get injured in the preparation (not that I wish that to him), so you'd think one of the 3 reservists will get called. Would you go with Giddey or a big instead?

Reply #858007 | Report this post

Rat10  
Years ago

Apart from the lack of bigs, an area of possible concern for me with the Boomers is that they don't have many guys that are flat out scorers and can create their own shot when we need a basket.

Mills is obviously one guy that can do it and carried a huge part of the offence in 2019 averaging almost 23ppg but became noticeably fatigued as the tournament wore on. But at 32, it's a big ask for him and if he's locked down by the opponent's best defender it will make it tough. Our scoring fell away dramatically after Mills with Baynes the next best at 11.4ppg and then Ingles 10.5ppg. Ingles is excellent at creating for others but relies to an extent on other people creating for him to be able to shoot his highly accurate three.

One positive is Landale is a better player than a few years ago so he should provide some of the offence that Bogut provided in 2019.

I think we're very good defensively particularly with Thybulle in the squad but I do worry about our offence with an older Mills, Ingles and Baynes.

Reply #858026 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Probably why goorj added Sobey, second top scorer.
cotton is more important than Thybulle for at least the next 3-4 years. Mills will start to be less effective over time.
Daniels getting drafted, playing + green evolution and Exum will be able to cover Thybulle spot Post Tokyo if Matisse remains flawed on offense.

Reply #858028 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Anyone know if the Boomers Vegas games are being streamed on any platform?

Reply #858035 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Good question Ben.

Discussion about it can be found here:

https://www.hoops.com.au/forum/48776-pre-olympic-games-boomers-in-las-vegas-2021/

Reply #858042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm surprised one of Creek or Cooks isn't there. They fit with the mobile style of play but give you mobility at the 4-spot, whereas this current line-up only seems to have bigger 4-men.

We are certainly susceptible to frontcourt injury as it stands, I wonder whether Goorjian is planning on playing some line-ups with one big and then four taller wings/guards. Eg:

Baynes
Thybulle
Ingles
Green
Exum

Reply #858044 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I don't think this was the team anyone picked when they were prognosticating over the team but when I really look at it, I like it.

I think Motum is the most noteable exception but sometimes a guy can be a great player or have great attributes but just not fit what the rest of the team is geared towards doing.

There isn't a lot of injury insurance with the team especially with big men but le'ts face it, if any of main guys go down (knock on wood and pray to god they don't), then we are really going to struggle. We have to place the bet on the guys we have.

On the upside for this team, I can see a harassing defensive style that is going to be extremely frustrating for opposing offenses. Our lack of depth in the big man department may be negated by not allowing teams to get the ball into opposition big men in the first place.

Some people might worry about our scoring but I am not really. Exum will get buckets at this level. Green can probably get buckets at this level. Thybulle will score more than he does in the NBA. Nathan Sobey isn't adverse to getting buckets. It doesn't 'necessarily' all come down to Mills and Ingles. There werent all these amazing scorers in previous campaigns so I am not sure why that should suddenly be a problem now.

I think in the end Goorjian has opted towards exploiting the strengths of the squad he was handed. It wasn't perfectly balanced so he accepted it, and rather than keep any of the dogged defender-style guards out, he kept them all in and added Sobey, who brings his own tenacity. I think you're going to get a team that plays up the floor and is a pain in the ass to bring the ball up against.

As for keeping Giddey out, I support it. Good kid. A load of talent but not ready. You dont use the Olympic games to develop players.

Reply #858045 | Report this post

Royba  
Years ago

So Me,what do you think Kay brings that kept Motum out.
He's been a real good shooter this year and he's 6'11"

Reply #858047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hes 6'10 and has been 6’10 since college.

Reply #858050 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Royba, Kay is stronger on defence and rebounding than Motum and proved himself in the World Championships. I would have liked to see Motum in for his sweet shooting, perhaps for Green. But ME is right, Goorjian has gone for more athleticism and defence and will probably look to pressure opponents up the floor.

Reply #858138 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Defense, rebounding, nose for the ball, cutting, working off the ball.

I havent seen Motum play much lately, but he strikes me as a player who needs the ball to be successful. Nick Kay doesn't and that might just work better given the other players in the squad who may also demand some of the ball.

Reply #858146 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Team balance is an important thing and I think Canada's loss today highlights that. Sometimes talent isn't the only thing that gets you over the line. it comes down to chemistry, players accepting roles, having the right mix of players that compliment eachother. And when it comes to the last few places, this is why we've got Sobey's over Giddeys, and Kays over Motums.

Reply #858148 | Report this post

Royba  
Years ago

Thanks guys.
To me looking at the Boomers offensively I think we will have to play up tempo but if we get in half court battles we need to play 5 out and shoot 3s.Hence I would have thought Motum.
Defensively we won't win the rebounding anyway and we will not be able to stop some of the big centres out there so I would not think Kay s a big factor there anyway.
Maybe he is just that link guy that makes things work and I haven't seen it.

Reply #858189 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I think we've got plenty of guards and forwards that will be able to rebound. Rebounding isn't just for centers.

Reply #858210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Correct. Thybulle will be a rebound king at these Olympics. He will play PF against the smaller team due to his length.

Reply #858244 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No he won't.... He guards 1-2s in nba with low scoring/rebounding. Likely green will play 4

Reply #858245 | Report this post

RobT  
Years ago

RE;
"He will play PF against the smaller team due to his length."

and

"No he won't.... He guards 1-2s in nba with low scoring/rebounding."

It actually makes the point. 1's & 2's in the NBA are the same size as 3's & 4's in small-ball, at internationals and they play/score mainly from the perimeter.

Reply #858248 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thybulle has length and lateral,quickness, green built like brick shouse, strong.

We are likely to see different lineups thrown at teams, no set lineup.

Goorj changed guys position all,the time.

Reply #858249 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

Green a 4? I can understand the claim that Creek can play 4 in major international tournaments, but Green and Thybulle?

Reply #858291 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

The team will have to be a bit creative and unconventional with how it handles interior defense, scoring and rebounding because outside of Baynes (and to a lesser extent, landale) there's not a whole lot of beef in the big positions. I'd hope Goorjian has accounted for that when putting this team together. I trust he must have, because it's no small deal if Baynes gets into foul trouble.

I haven't seen enough of Reath to say I trust him manning the fort, certainly not to the extent Bogut did. If Goorjian has picked him up clearly he rates him though. If it weren't for question marks inside I'd be very confident in a medal for this team. I just hope they have an answer for that.

Reply #858292 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

I'm very curious to see how Reath goes. He basically became the backyp 5 by default when Humphries pulled out.

Reply #858300 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Firstly massive props to Dante, he could have thrown in the towel on his international career due to his injuries but we will all see him showing off his wares at the Olympics and I'm so excited to see him... was his last game for Australia also Simmons last game?

This team really feels Bogut missing more than anything but he has helped built the culture and
I hope our boys do him proud.

I'm a bit concerned about foul trouble to our bigs and with Delly and Dante missing a lot of game time I hope they stay fit for the whole tournament.

I do wonder about Simmons and who he'd have replaced had he been in this team, I mean surely it would be a guard but he does have length and can play every position and he would solve issues with rebounding too.... oh well

Reply #858309 | Report this post

Cram  
Years ago

Yeah I'm a little worried about the lack of depth at 4 and 5. I'm really disappointed that Motum missed out again. At least this time we're taking emergencies so we don't end up with another Barlow situation.

Sobey vs Giddey was always going to be a judgment call on development vs win now. I get the feeling Goorj will play a longer bench that Andrej did depending on match ups etc and with our core aging and looking tired at the end of tournaments recently.

Reply #858320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simmons, maker and cotton are the major outs for me. We need more athleticism/speed/defense in frontcourt, scoring off the bench and size/athleticism/shotdisruption.

Debatable if they would have made it...
Humphries the only maybe over say reath. Although we haven't seen Reath at international level yet.

Reply #858321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dellavedova-Exum
Mills-Cotton-Goulding or Sobey
Ingles-Green
Simmons-Landale-Kay
Baynes-Maker

Obviously we could have had multiple different lineups.

Reply #858322 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Some big surprises have come about in qualification that likely bolster Australia's medal chances, including Serbia, Lithuania and Brazil not making the Olympics, and our group rounding out with Italy, Germany and Nigeria.

Australia actually walks into this group as favourite, on paper.

Of course, each team has to be quality to have made it through a tough qualifying process, but I think there is no doubt that Brazil, Serbia and Lithuania, with their experience, size and pedigree would have eventually warmed into the Olympic tournament. Chances are Italy, Germany and Slovenia have somewhat hit their foes by surprise.

The teams that qualified trend towards being smaller than those who didnt so that might bode well for us in the team we've selected and how they will play.

Either way, if Australia does top the group - and let's take nothing for granted - our crossovers look like highly winnable games between either Argentina, Slovenia, or one of Czech Republic or Greece, likely escaping France, USA and Spain until the semi finals - an ideal situation.

Reply #858327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I disagree me, these teams did not show full squad.

Germany is missing Schroeder, kleber, theis, hartenstein, zipser, Wagner brother.

Italy gallinari and another I can't remember.

Nigeria -

Player call-ups include Josh Okogie (Minnesota Timberwolves)who joins fellow NBA standouts Gabe Vincent (Miami Heat), Al-Farouq Aminu (Chicago Bulls), Jordan Nwora (Milwaukee Bucks) and Chimezie Metu (Sacramento Kings) making their return to the Nigerian team after their 2019 FIBA World Cup exploits that saw them become the first African team to qualify for the Tokyo 2020 Olympics alongside Ike Diogu (Bameso, Dominican Rep).

Al Farouq Aminu made his Olympics debut in 2012

Other members of Nigeria's squad to the FIBA World Cup 2019 listed by coach Mike Brown include Michael Eric who recently helped CSKA Moscow of Russia to the European Basketball League, Talib Zanna, Ikpe Udoh and Ike Iroegbu (Elan Chalon, France).

The European legion comprises Obi Emegano (Fuenlabrada, Spain), Michael Oguine (BC Souffelweyersheim, France), Zaid Hearst (Alba Fehervar, Hungary), Ike Nwamu (Samara, Russia) and Michael Gbinije (Nevèżíe, Lithuania).

The Nigerian camp also has Emmanuel Omogbo (Vellaznimi, Kosovo), Christian Mekowulu (Treviso, Italy), Tonye Jekiri (Baskonia, Spain), Abdul-Malik Abu (Fethiye, Turkey), Chima Moneke (Orleans, France), Amanze Egekeze (Gries/Oberhoffen, France), Calab Agada (Hapoel Be'er Sheva, Israel), TK Edogi (St. Chamond, France), Joshua Ajayi (Hermine Nantes, France), Keith Omoerah (Poitiers, France) & Michael Eric who recently helped CSKA Moscow of Russia to the European Basketball League.

The 49-man list is concluded by long sought after NBA champion, Festus Ezeli, UC Iroegbu, Ike Ndugba (2021 NBA draft prospect), Mike Okauru (UNC- Wilmington), Ben Uzoh (Rivers Hoopers), Michael Adewunmi (UT-Rio Grand Valley), Aminu Mohammed (Georgetown Univ), Manny Obaseki (Texas A&M University), Elijah Olaniyi (Stony Brook Uni) and Chibuzo Agbo (Texas Tech Uni) as well as Gideon George (BYU), Makenzie Mgbako (Gill St. Bernard School), Warith Alatishe (Oregon State Uni), Efe Abogidi (Washington State Univ), Stephen Domingo (Lakeland Magic), Emeka Okafor, Clifford Omoruyi (Rutger Uni) and Ekpe Udoh (Beijing RF, China).

A lot of these guy see not even born in nigeria.

Reply #858329 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

"I disagree me, these teams did not show full squad.

Germany is missing Schroeder, kleber, theis, hartenstein, zipser, Wagner brother.

Italy gallinari and another I can't remember."

Any word that these guys are actually joining them for the Olympics?

and yeah, Nigeria has talent. So does Canada. We saw how that ended up.

Reply #858330 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Just read Dennis Schroeder is out. Gallinari "may" be in. Hmm

Reply #858332 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Theis is definitely out injured, Kleber probably too. With Schröder it's an insurance thing, because he's a free agent nobody is paying the (injury) insurance money, which is about $ 20 Mio. (his projected salary next year). Insurance is normally paid for by NBA team.

I am not sure about Italy's situation but will find out.

Reply #858334 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

It looks like Gallinari will probably join italy from what I am reading but Binelli and Datome for Italy will not be joining. Germany look to remain basiclaly as is.

Still our best possible group scenario

Reply #858360 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:03 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754