Perth fan.
Years ago

Jalen Duren to NBL?

5 star prospect Jalen Duren has yet to decide his playing future but it is believed the NBL are in the mix with Cairns, Melbourne and Perth thw frontrunners according to Aussie Hoopla.

Would be a huge get for the NBL if true. Not sure Cairns could get him though as teams can only have one next star and they still have Mojave Ķing.

Topic #48863 | Report this topic

Perth fan.  
Years ago

*the

Reply #858357 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard Mojave is on the move but will stay in the NBL

Reply #858359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cairns need a coach and a side. Bottom Taiwan's followed by JJ'S unless their 4 imports are stellar studs

Reply #858375 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Cairns has a coach

Reply #858383 | Report this post

Daniel Felmingham  
Years ago

Can you please tell me a bit about Mojave??

Reply #858391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Google him m8, not hard.

Reply #858396 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

were are u from Daniel r u new to the NBL

Reply #858398 | Report this post

NBL MAN  
Years ago

Jalen Duren will be NBL i reckon. Dior johnson had nbl in his top 5 yet the nbl didn't post about him. Duren to a melb team I reckon. Perth system based won't want to develop a next star. Won't be at cairns Illawarra and nz since they have next stars.

Reply #858523 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:24 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754