Anonymous
Years ago

Humphries Re-Signs with Adelaide

https://nbl.com.au/news/isaac-humphries-re-signs-with-adelaide

The Adelaide 36ers have announced the re-signing of Isaac Humphries on a one-year deal.

Topic #48900 | Report this topic

LoveBroker  
Years ago

He better be fit for the full year.

Reply #859312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most likely the reason it's one year, Sixers covering their bases.

Reply #859315 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Good signing. Adelaide starting to shape up much better than last season. If DJ does go hopefully they spend wisely on the right imports. Please, let's move past Brendan Teys if we actually can?!?

Reply #859344 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Great news for the Sixers, the McCarron signing is hopefully around the corner now he's been replaced by Delly at United.

Not sure I buy the DJ leaving talk, if it's true we've finally told him to come off of the bench next season he's probably just having a dummy spit. He's got two years remaining on his contract with the Sixers I can't see him walking away from that.

Reply #859366 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

Who's the source for DJ spitting the dummy and possibly walking? He’s still too good to come off the bench.

Reply #859373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Japan offer could be 700+

Reply #859375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No he isn't Bolt

Reply #859389 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Adelaide would be hoping DJ volts.

Bad Santa mentioning that Adelaide were looking to bring him off the bench didn't come from thin air. They planted it hoping he’d take notice and look to other pastures if he wasn’t going to be satisfied as a bench buddy.

Reply #859407 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:56 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754