me
Years ago

whats the scoop?

Hi all, still kinda new to Bball, to this site and to 36ers..a couple of questions..

1) what has happened to the forum on the 36ers site..disapeared??
2) is there anymore info about the purchase opf the 36ers?

Topic #4892 | Report this topic

me  
Years ago

ohh sorry i just read the reply to the post before this about the 36ers forum...well that sucks in IMO,
Im not a basketballer...to be honest, not really interested in the stuff all around BASA...just a sixers fan...now, i cant comment or read what others think of the 36ers unless i come here..thats a pretty poor option..THANKS 36ERS..you suck

Reply #56309 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The facts regarding the potential bid are basically that an anonymous buyer has expressed interest. Paul Bell (who you will see referred to as "Belly" on the forum, a player agent, Academy instigator, talk show host, ABA player and ANPA CEO) is essentially the frontman for the bid. A letter has been sent to the BASA CEO and CCed to the Presidents of each member club. They've requested financial information to aid with putting forward a proposal/bid.

That's it for now.

Reply #56310 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

If say it turned out that Belly was outbidded by someone who owned Blockbuster, or Video Ezy, or a chain like that....Could we then say "video killed the radio star"?

Reply #56388 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

What to people think about the chances of a sale of our beloved Sixers??

Do you think it will be good for the club??

Reply #56507 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:34 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754