Anonymous
Years ago

Goulding is NBA ready

I've said it before and I’ll say it again CG43 should be in the NBA. He has the playing style and skills of an NBA player.

Which NBA team could you see picking him up?

Topic #48942 | Report this topic

Woody  
Years ago

Too old

Reply #860847 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

LMFAO

Reply #860850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nets could use him. He is better than chioza.

Reply #860851 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Probably to old but he f..king good.

Reply #860880 | Report this post

Tricks  
Years ago

Could play 10-15 minutes a night as a bit of a microwave.

Reply #860884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Too Small to be a 3 and D guy.

Reply #860919 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Years ago

So, 3 and d guy then

Reply #860922 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"So, 3 and d guy then"

*laughing*

Reply #860924 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

People laugh when you say "Goulding" and "NBA" in the same sentence and I always wonder where that comes from.

Will he make the NBA? Probably not. His age probably makes it unlikely.

Could he play in the NBA if put there? Absolutely.

The guy gets buckets as good as anyone and his defense is at very least average. He's scores consistently against NBA talent whenever put against them and he hardly is exposed on the defensive end.

If Goulding continues to do what he did against Nigeria, why couldn't an NBA team pick him up?

Reply #860926 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Broekhoff played nba and I'd say Goulding is as good.

Reply #860927 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

There's two ends of a basketball court and he is absolutely horrendous at one of them. Definitely an NBA level shooter but that’s where it ends. Get over it. It’s not happening, had his chances and was deemed inept.

Reply #860933 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Gaze was 33 in his 1999 spurs season.

Reply #860934 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

I invite you to rewatch both Boomers games so far and then tell us again how he's a horrendous defender. I think that is a perception that is out of date now.

Reply #860935 | Report this post

Bolt  
Years ago

Unfortunately not. He has never been able to make reads and still can't contain anybody in isolation. His lack of awareness out of corner reads is especially baffling. He'll always be one of the best shooters we've produced but only those blinded by love won't admit his faults. Standard.

Reply #860937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nets have three of the ten wing/perimeters on the planet. They don't need Goulding. They also have a top 3 or four three point marksman in Harris. The peers on who suggested Nets is on crack. Nets need interior size.

Reply #860938 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

He has greatly improved his game especially from the Blaze days when I was a big fan of his and he has increased court vision, leadership and maturity, it's a shame that he can't play a Kyle Korver type role for a team and he can make some serious $ late in his career.

Reply #860946 | Report this post

Gaze  
Years ago

He would Flop right in , oops I mean fit

Reply #860958 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:02 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754