Panther
Years ago

NBA starts on 3/11/05

It's that time again people, next thursday is the first game to be shown on Foxtel (even though it wasn't in the tv guide) according to their website and they have pulled out a miracle and got us the Milwaukee vs New Jersey game!!!
Go Bogut...Let's all hope that he doesn't get dunked on by Vince like he did to that 7 footer at the Olympics!

Topic #4896 | Report this topic

Skyhook  
Years ago

What time Panther ?

Reply #56367 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

was worried i wouldnt see bogut as a rookie but thats great news.

Reply #56370 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

It's live at 11am with a replay at about 8:30pm I think.

Reply #56373 | Report this post

ShutUp!!  
Years ago

So I assume that means you won't be at training Thursday night Panther!

Reply #56374 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

No it's ok, i'll watch it during the day!

Reply #56381 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It's great news that we get to see the Bucks, but will we get to see Bogut - they have already stated that he is an unlikely starter, especially after the latest trades.

Reply #56429 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

thought there was some thought that he would play at PF and rotate through there and the C with the other guys.

Reply #56446 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

It will be good to see whether Bogut will get much court time in his first regular season game....

I hope that he isnt one of those players that gets like the last 3mins of a quarter because that wouldn't do much for his confidence!!

As much as i want Bucks to win i think that Nets will take this game only because the have a relatively unchanged roster.

GO BOGUT, GOTTA BLOCK CARTER!!!

Reply #56502 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:59 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754