Anonymous
Years ago

Hawks backcourt best in the league?

Trice and Harvey will give the league problems this coming season. Early favourite for best backcourt in the league if you factor in IQ. If Simon returns this could be the year the Hawks get it done.

Topic #48988 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Worse defensive backcourt for sure

Reply #861952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not a terrible backcourt defensively when you bring Simon back because he will guard the other teams best player. Let them guys kill offensively and not have to take on the responsibility of tiring themselves out on the defensive end

Reply #861955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simon a SF... so Harvey or Trice to match up Blanchfield then? Ha

Reply #861962 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

United putting forward Olympians Delly and Goulding, right?

Reply #862020 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

ROFL
So your assertion is based on the idea that having signed two import combos, they will naturally sign a 3rd?

Surely with the state of their squad, signing a small forward or even a stretch 4, has to be their next priority?

For the backcourts already assembled, Norton/Cotton/Blanch have to be the starting benchmark

Reply #862026 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

I assume that, sans any news to the contrary, Hawks still have Jessup, as he doesn't appear likely to get a roster spot yet.

Reply #862034 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

New Zealand will be rolling out Siva, T.Webster and Abercrombie.
Silva's CV is impressive

Reply #862036 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Is there any weak backcourt in the league?

Looks super competitive this year!

Reply #862038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jessup is with gsw and already has a booth in the locker room.

Reply #862040 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So you telling me those United guards would have better offers in any country but Australia? I could argue if Bryce who
Is American got his citizenship Chris wouldn't even be on the team. I find the comparing those accolade vs pure talent and I like United’s backcourt but in America Chris wouldn’t hold any weight and definitely wouldn’t hold better value then Harvey and Trice anywhere outside of Australia.

Reply #862046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jessup does have a booth in lockroom because of summer league duh

Reply #862053 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

I'm thinking that Brisbane looking like the weakest backcourt with Sobey, the shirt seller himself Cadee, unrealised potential of Wigness, Krebs who couldn't get court time last year and the inconsistent Drmic... that is quite a disgusting back court by NBL standards

Reply #862060 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brisbane not looking that good at all, JJ's looking better and that’s not great.

Reply #862065 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:07 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754