Interested
Years ago

National Schools Albury Dec 2005

Which schools are sending teams to the National Schools Basketball Tournament in Albury this year

Topic #4900 | Report this topic

what the  
Years ago

st aloysius sending year 8-9-10 team

no open team this year

caridijin open boys

I think reynella sending team/s - but no idea what grades

Reply #56423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mercedes yr 10 team are probabaly going this year aswell

Reply #56492 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

Unley are taking 3 teams i believe, two boys and one girls

Reply #56500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trinty is sending their open Boys. their in the champship division. not sure about faith. if they did they would be in the same division. good to see cardijn's sending down a team. those guys were good.

Reply #56750 | Report this post

SI_1_^  
Years ago

Are Unley sending their Opens?

Reply #59706 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

nah i dont think faith are sending teams, their probably too slack

Reply #59712 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Faith can not just decide to go in the Championship Division. You have to win State KO or be invited to play in the National Championship. Trinity will get hammered.

Reply #59726 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley are sending a team that has most of their open players in it

Reply #59877 | Report this post

tim  
Years ago

yeh unleys sending 2 guys teams and 1 girls team. the guys open team is short of bryce whitaker who will be missed dearly along with jack garrett, scott fenwick, tom gale and robbie adcock...all very valuable players. the year 10's will have to do all the work. should be tough as they are in div 1

Reply #60269 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trinity wont get hammered. im sick of all these guys who have nothing good 2 say bout anyone coz their teams are crap. if trinity are bad enough to get hammered up at nationals then whats that say bout ur crappy team! they might not win but they wont get hammered either.

Reply #60397 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At least trinity made it to the Championship Division.

Reply #60493 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

trinity will do well cause they bet all your sorry arses. you have to get invited to play in the championship division. so they have got to have some game to get there. we will see how they go starts next week.

Reply #60680 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Anon #60397,
I'm not saying my team would do better than Trinity up in Albury. What I am saying is that I think that if this year's competition is as tough as it has been in the past, then Trinity will get smashed. Lake Ginninderra first up should be a good test.

Reply #60975 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Trinity lost to Lake Ginninderra 98-82. A very good effort considering LG featured AIS guard Pat Mills who went off for 42 and AIS big man Andrew Ogilvy who scored 28 points. Clausen had 30, Collins had 21 and Cameron had 18. A top 4 finish very much in the picture.

Reply #61132 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

patrick mills is sick as

Reply #61219 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Yeah, all black players are good aren't they?

Reply #61263 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that makes all the difference

Reply #61444 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

anymore updates on how trinity are going??

Reply #61690 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Finished last Satdee - They were 2nd to bottom.

Reply #61713 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:03 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754