Master Chief
Years ago

Iran shocked by Team USA

"The Iranian National Basketball Team is in shock today after being blown away by world easy beats, Team USA.

Officials have been left scratching their heads as the highly favored Iranian team went down to the Americans who had previously lost two games in a row to France and Australia, beaten by Serbia and Nigeria, and were also swept aside by an Antarctic invitational team in Olympic lead up play.

The result finally nets a win for Team USA coach Greg Popovich"

Topic #49023 | Report this topic

Tricks  
Years ago

IF people thought the refs were trying to screw France the other day then nobody could have predicted this.

100 points from the officials.

Worse than a Lakers playoff game.

Reply #863364 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Years ago

Finally someone laughed at my joke? Haha

Reply #863365 | Report this post

Crackers65  
Years ago

Sorry Master Chief but I fail to see the funny side of this. The Antarctic boys played great team basketball and proved they are no laughing matter.

Reply #863407 | Report this post

Mervan  
Years ago

Def made me laugh out loud!

Reply #863428 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Good ballers in Antarctica. They've mastered the slide offence too.

Reply #863449 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:28 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754