Keifer Sykes Indiana Pacers
Cameron Oliver Justinian Jessup - Goldern State Warriors
Drafted Players
Giddey and RJ Oklahoma City Thunder & Orlando Magic

Hannahs B.J Johnson Delaney maybe Sam Froling

Topic #49043 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cooks and Creek could be a chance, Moller was supposed to get a run at Dallas last season till covid hit, could maybe still get a chance. Cotton possibly.

Reply #864567 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Someone is going to have to patiently explain to me the NBA upside of Craig Moller lol.

Reply #864569 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ME, I don't know how to break this to you, but not everyone who plays in summer league has NBA upside

Reply #864576 | Report this post

Perth fan.  
Years ago

Many summer league players are invited to make up the numbers.
But Moller nah. Pass.

Reply #864578 | Report this post

Tricks  
Years ago

Craig Moller is the most unstoppable prospect in the history of the NBA Draft.

He is a capable shooter from anywhere capable of hitting shots at a better than .500 clip from three-quarter court.

His defensive intangibles mark him as a future superstar. His defensive qualities grade out in the Matisse Thybulle range while his rebounding has him compared to a young Dennis Rodman.

Finally, the man is a pure fashion statement. In a league that demands high-level marketability, Moller is already demanding interest from companies such as Geiko to be the next GEIKO Caveman.

Without doubt, Craig Moller should find himself as the centerpiece of an NBA roster as soon as the 2021-22 NBA season. It's just a matter of which franchise wins the frantic bidding war. The smart money is on the Los Angeles Clippers where Paul George and Kawhi Leonard would be happy to play second and third fiddle respectively to Moller's MVP quality play.

Reply #864624 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

So no Didi Louzada in the summer league?

Reply #864842 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:48 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754