DJ
Years ago

NBA Live 2005 - NBL Mod RELEASED (BETA Version)

Ok guys and girls a BETA version has been released - keep in mind there is still a bit of work to be done in regards to player ratings and still some courts to be made.

Head to this thread for the links to download the mod NBL Live 2005

At the moment the installation process isn't the easiest but follow the readme's included and you should be fine - the final release will include a simple installation file.

Any problems contact anyone on the forum link above or drop me an email.

Happy hoop'ing

Cheers, DJ

Topic #4911 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Mate, YOU ROCK. Im downloading it now. Cant wait to try it.

Reply #56515 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

can this mod be used on NBA live 06?

Reply #56516 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

No it can't be used on NBA Live 06 - BUT once the NBA Live 2005 version is complete (Final) than a 2006 conversion will be made.

Reply #56518 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

ok thanx for that.... where can i locate the readme file to install the actual Mod because it wasnt in the zip file i downloaded....

Reply #56520 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Reply #56522 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It seems it was missed in the last update v1.02 so here is v1.0 readme follow the same process...

BTW the final version WILL have a much simpilier install process.

Cheers, DJ

readme.txt
This is ver1.0 rosters for nbl live 05-06 for nba live 2005 extract this to your saves folder usually located in my documents/nba live 2005/saves then also in your existing originaldb in"my documents/nba live 2005/database/"rename "appearance.dbf" to "appearance1.dbf" and also add a "1" after the filename of these other files "locaton.dbf","players.dbf", "teamgear.dbf" and "teams.dbf" and do the same in your workingdb folder then go into the game and then copy "appearence.dbf","locaton.dbf","players.dbf", "teamgear.dbf" and "teams.dbf"from nbllive05-06 folder in saves and paste them into both workingdb and originaldb folders in database folder load nbllive05-06 roster and u should be able to play now.but season mode doesnt work in this roster this will be fixed soon.if there are glitches, problems or whatever please post it and i'll will try to help you.

credits to DJ for creating all the players appearences.

Big J Rud

Reply #56524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where can a get the actual software program. I cant find any where to buy NBA 2005. I must get it but can anyone show me where I can get it.

Reply #56525 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Most places still have it in stock at a discounted price too because NBA Live 06 has only recently been released, have seen it in the usual stores - Target, KMart, Big W and most Games shop should still have it too.

Reply #56531 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Thanx 4 ur help i havent had a chance 2 run the game with the mods on but with the screenshots i have seen it looks wicked!!!

Good work guys cant wait for the Live 06 conversion..... how r u gonna do the highflyer, power, shooter things??

Reply #56562 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

NBL Live 2005-06 v1.02 NBL Live Mod

Should be able to play season mode now.

Make sure you download all 11 stadiums (2 seperate files)

Reply #56615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gr8 work on the mod, i hve a slight problem on mine wih all the heads of the players being white and bald, even that of willie farley, derrick rucker etc., just wondering if this is meant to be the case or what i may hve done wrong???

Reply #57704 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

Also Hunter has NBA players in the team, and the big fella moves to fast :D

and there seems to be a problem with the sixers home jersey, doesnt seem to work so it defaults to training top

Cheers

Still a Frackin awesome mod

also is there way to play only NBL teams in a season rather then having to have equal no. of teams in each section meaning there is like a total of 7 nba teams mixed in

Cheers DJ bloody good work

Reply #58641 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It's now time for NBA Live 06 to recieve its newest addition - - NBL Live 06

http://www.hoops.com.au/sa/i.cfm/forumlist/6570/

Reply #73924 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:57 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754